z3f

looking for friends and maybe a gf/bf

Hi I’m zef lafel I’m starting new on secondlife cuz I really needed a fresh start I’d love some friends and maybe if I get along with someone boy or girl maybe a sl gf/bf plz don’t be took irl

About me : Im single 22 Canadian I love to sing love to paint , draw and sculpture with clay still starting Thoe I love all kinds of music including die antword I’m help full I love family I’m good with kids and babies I love animals I love dancing even Thoe I can’t I love writing stories and making comics I love DC and Marvel stuff kawaii and supernatural stuff and punk stuff is my fav

Secondlife me : Im still in nooby starter Avi would love some help to find ways to make it better I love to shop take pictures and make friends I want a sl family one day ...

If interested plz message me on here or IM me on sl my user is z3f

kawaii_001.png

21 hours ago, Derekmate said:

You are such a creep 

Lmao who the heck are you to judge me, it was a compliment nothing else. Chill dude. 

3 hours ago, DickDeeper said:

who the heck are you to judge me

Who said, he answered to your post?
And if he did, he probably had some of your older posts in his mind. Btw, do you know Quinn?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, DickDeeper said:

Lmao who the heck are you to judge me, it was a compliment nothing else. Chill dude. 

"You're so Hot" Is not a compliment just in the Big book of creeps. 

But it is a good effort from you, as I imagin you are typing with your face as your hands busy elsewhere . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I keep repeating myself, Either Dick is Quinn's alt, or his twin.

Anyhow, if you want some help getting your avatar updated, sure give me a shout. I'm not inworld now, but I usually am in Canadian afternoon.

Edited by lavalois

4 hours ago, lavalois said:

I keep repeating myself, Either Dick is Quinn's alt, or his twin.

Anyhow, if you want some help getting your avatar updated, sure give me a shout. I'm not inworld now, but I usually am in Canadian afternoon.

Who is Quinn? Harley Quinn? She's hot too or is it creepy too? Lmfao