Derekmate

What are you listening right know.

Posted (edited)

There are countless YouTube videos of people snoring on trains, but I can't find one where the snorer is holding a fish tank. Grrr.

This should drown out that racket.

ETA: Burnside is a conundrum for me. He was convicted of murder and probably improperly released. I don't care for his 911/357 statement at the opening of this video, but I can't deny that "Let My Baby Ride" can induce me to speed, if I'm dumb enough to play it in the Miata. Damned toxic masculinity.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters

Β 

My SpotifyΒ "Discover Weekly" playlist suggested (all 24 minutes of) it. The sound is so strange it literally makes me dizzy, especially the playback distortions.

It's not your audio equipment going haywire. It's you going haywire.

Housework done and news of 4 healthy newborns from 80-100 grams and it is Caturday night so mikka heads to the pub for breakfast. After all - it's where I..caught her eye...

Β 

Β 

• Like 2

I posted this song in the "Take a word, leave a word" forum.Β  Ended up listening to it right now.

Β 

• Like 1

As a 90s baby this song hits all the right nostalgia notes despite being released last year but the 90s influence is so in your face that it is impossible not to feel it. Take me back to the 90s please!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

(epileptics beware!)

Β Β  Finally done snoozing, so it's time to... Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken, take the lands that must be taken, awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken, devour worlds, smite forsaken. Air-drum morning gymnastics.

Edited by Orwar
Forgot the video is a bit flashy.