Jump to content
Derekmate

What are you listening right know.

Recommended Posts

I know a lot of people don't like her, especially since she started to use the social media band wagon as much as many celebrities do..

Or that whole Reality tv show she had..

But still before all that time,The older things She did still makes her one of the favorite voices I enjoy listening to..

I really hated to see her jump on that band wagon,but nothing we can do about that now..I'm not going to let all that cancel out the part of her I enjoyed,which was her voice and songs..

Enjoy:)

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for showing that video:)

I can't wait to see that movie..

They are so into it that it's amazing..I love how she explains this..

 

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Thanks for showing that video:)

I can't wait to see that movie..

They are so into it that it's amazing..I love how she explains this..

 

Thank you. I watched everything, they really have this incredible chemistry, it's such an epic collaboration! I can only thank for it. The only word for Bradley Cooper in this movie is: Perfection. Only. I always admired him, but he simply excelled himself, beautifully. Amazing experience, mind blowing. I hope his work is recognized for this exciting achievement next year on Academy Awards, actually they should consider put a new category next year, like "Best Album", of course. All songs are *singing  amazing... And gosh she's so talent, surreal person, i'm a huge fan and she's back showing a little less glam and a lot of her soul. 

This particular song deserves all my respect... Feels like Whitney sounds like Celine but with Mariah's voice. That makes all sense, believe me. You know what I mean, right? Worthy, perhaps destined, to an Oscar. That's right, DICaprio. ?

 

 

 

Edited by Lara Aulder
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lara Aulder said:

Thank you. I watched everything, they really have this incredible chemistry, it's such an epic collaboration! I can only thank for it. The only word for Bradley Cooper in this movie is: Perfection. Only. I always admired him, but he simply excelled himself, beautifully. Amazing experience, mind blowing. I hope his work is recognized for this exciting achievement next year on Academy Awards, actually they should consider put a new category next year, like "Best Album", of course. All songs are *singing  amazing... And gosh she's so talent, surreal person, i'm a huge fan and she's back showing a little less glam and a lot of her soul. 

This particular song deserves all my respect... Feels like Whitney sounds like Celine but with Mariah's voice. That makes all sense, believe me. You know what I mean, right? Worthy, perhaps destined, to an Oscar. That's right, DICaprio. ?

 

 

 

I knew there was another movie like back in the 1970's,but I wasn't aware this is the fourth version of this movie..Some similarities but all very different..

The first one is about an actress and exposes Hollywood for manufacturing and molding their actors in that time period.. That one is 1937's A star is Born..

Then in 1954 with Judy Garland A star is Born, it was about musicals and kind of similar to someone starting from nowhere..Then 1975 I think it was,with Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson's A star is Born..From what I've read,it had a big impact on the woman's movement in the 1970's..

They all had the same names for the man and the woman in all the movies but this last one..This is the only version where the names have changed at all with Lady GaGa's character being changed to Ally..

Barbra Streisand so far is the only one to get an Oscar out of the whole franchise..So far..hehehe

I just thought it was so neat that there is such a history with this movie all the way back to 1937.. Now I have to find and see them all. hehehe

 

If you go on youtube you can find a video where it goes over all the versions of the movie..I just didn't want to post it here ,because it has a lot of spoilers in it and didn't want to wreck the movie for anyone that hasn't seen any of them yet..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I knew there was another movie like back in the 1970's,but I wasn't aware this is the fourth version of this movie..Some similarities but all very different..

The first one is about an actress and exposes Hollywood for manufacturing and molding their actors in that time period.. That one is 1937's A star is Born..

Then in 1954 with Judy Garland A star is Born, it was about musicals and kind of similar to someone starting from nowhere..Then 1975 I think it was,with Barbra Streisand and Kris Kristofferson's A star is Born..From what I've read,it had a big impact on the woman's movement in the 1970's..

They all had the same names for the man and the woman in all the movies but this last one..This is the only version where the names have changed at all with Lady GaGa's character being changed to Ally..

Barbra Streisand so far is the only one to get an Oscar out of the whole franchise..So far..hehehe

I just thought it was so neat that there is such a history with this movie all the way back to 1937.. Now I have to find and see them all. hehehe

 

If you go on youtube you can find a video where it goes over all the versions of the movie..I just didn't want to post it here ,because it has a lot of spoilers in it and didn't want to wreck the movie for anyone that hasn't seen any of them yet..

Yes, I already watched this video "comparing the versions" before watched the movie, definitely in my list check them all, starting with the 1976 version... Musicals are my favorites. sz

Edited by Lara Aulder
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...