Derekmate

What are you listening right know.

30 minutes ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

When I first came to SL I used to hang out at Ire Vibes, I loved that place. Nothing like it I  think is SL now.

I hope it is alright to share a song that is also signed in BSL. I don't wish to step on any toes, but I love this song so much and signing gives it so much more meaning for me. I apologize if this isn't allowed.

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

When I first came to SL I used to hang out at Ire Vibes, I loved that place. Nothing like it I  think is SL now.

That club still exists. It's a lot smaller and probably less busy than it used to be. It's changed ownership once that I know of, years ago. But I think the same person has had it now for maybe 8 or 9 years.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, LyricalBookworm said:

I hope it is alright to share a song that is also signed in BSL. I don't wish to step on any toes, but I love this song so much and signing gives it so much more meaning for me. I apologize if this isn't allowed.

That is AWESOME!!

This truly is a most amazing collection of talent. I just love listening to, and watching this...…...……………….

• Like 2