Derekmate

What are you listening right know.

Woke up slightly dead, like every Saturday after work week, so I've applied the video below to myself to activate my brain for something more than "oh nuuuu sun is uuup alreeeeady..."

• Like 2

Possibly one of the best (at least top 3) rockers ever written by Lennon/McCartney but was under appreciated and under promoted. Was released on "Yellow Submarine", it's slowly becoming a well respected song on it's own merits.

Edited by Jerilynn Lemon
  • Like 1

I used to love listening to what I knew as 'Alberta, Alberta' on an old radio blues show, but it started out as 'Corinne, Corrina'.  

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I used to love listening to what I knew as 'Alberta, Alberta' on an old radio blues show, but it started out as 'Corinne, Corrina'. 

Thanks for bringing me the original, Garnet! I grew up listening to Leo's cover...

• Like 2

I used Shazam to discover Let's Get Married by The Proclaimers. https://www.shazam.com/track/5230981/lets-get-married

No idea if this link will work here. Sitting in my favourite pub listening to something I think I have never heard before. But I like it.

Did I mention how much I love Shazam?

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 1