Derekmate

What are you listening right know.

Lenny....eny.....eny....eny Kravitsssss......itssssss. ..itssss.....itsss  kinda morning.

hehehehe

And now for something completely different..

hehehe

21 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Since it's nearly that day when dreams crash, hearts break, and sellers of expensive, pretty things get rich :) 

• Like 1

There are quite a few versions of this song,but I really like this version..I like the others also,but since Arron Neville's version,I really like this one..It's really relaxing and soothing..

Nothing to do with Valentine's Day, but I heard this on the car radio just as I was arriving home; hadn't heard it in forever. You know how there are songs that you just love so much that all it takes is the first few notes and you are instantly swept into the music? This is one of those for me. I know I played it on the feed thread, probably more than once. I have no idea why they called it Fisherman's Blues, it is the opposite of blues for me. When I hear that violin get going it's like my heart just soars. I love  this song.

They hadn't been 'boys' for a rather long time when they did this live version, but I love how the crowd is just so into it. 

Edited by Dillon Levenque
Grabbed the wrong live version originally
  • Like 3

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's day with their Valentine..:)

I wish i could put into words how mine was,but then again I'm kind of glad I can't..

This song has been imprinted in my mind forever..:x

16 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This song has been imprinted in my mind forever.

Rightfully so!  Fleetwood Mac has sold over 40 million copies of that wonderful album.  Here is my favorite song from that album

• Like 2

We just got finished watching Bohemian Rhapsody..

Omg They did such a great job with that movie..It was so easy to become immersed in it right away..I always liked Queen and how unique their music was/is and always loved Freddie Mercury's voice and his stage presence..

But now I love them,with so much more understanding of things.. Seeing all that went into making their first album and the things they were using for sounds and the idea for their second one,as well as the making of the song Bohemian Rhapsody..

If anyone hasn't see it I highly recommend it..As soon as we were finished watching it we bought it..

From now on when I hear any of their songs,there is going to be so much more meaning  in them for me..I'm just really glad we seen it finally..

Anyways here is the trailer for it.

And here is Queen doing Bohemian Rhapsody Live..This is a really good version

Enjoy

Ceka ❤️

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

I know I've posted this before, but I keep listening to it, so..

Edited by LexxiXhan
  • Like 2

***** it. Let go.

Edited by LexxiXhan
  • Like 2

Does anyone remember this from windows 95? hehehehe

These guys always seem to do just fun things ,but windows 95 video was the first time I ever heard of them,and it was doing this song..I just liked them ever since..hehehe

Also they did this really cool remake as well

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4