Derekmate

What are you listening right know.

Happy New Year!  I was looking for a song about Janus but got this instead.  It's quite good, really, though not cheerful.  Oh well. 

• Like 2

I saw a little clip of this band in a BBC article; googling led me to another article in Dazed: http://www.dazeddigital.com/music/article/39633/1/grrrl-gang-manila-one-year-of-filipino-punk-feminism . I did find this on YouTube; it's mostly just placard-waving but there are a few performance clips and besides, placard-waving's as good a place to start as any. I'll see if I can find some of their music to send to my half-Filipina granddaughter; it's bound to freak out her parents who are a coupla stiffs :-).

• Like 1

Such a beautiful peaceful mix by Gabrielle

Rise and Knocking on heavens door..

Another peaceful beautiful mix

Alicia Keys and John Mayer doing - If I ain't got you and Gravity

• Like 1

No tunes since then?  Better have another then :D  I found this by accident today.  I can't find the lyric so I'm not sure what it's about, but I like it. 

The vampire den across the street has a piano that plays soft piano music endlessly. Some Bach, some light works like "The Entertainer". So that's what I'm usually listening to.

This just came on my stream  on my land..

I always thought this was Roy Orbison..Wow does he sound like him..

I always loved this song

• Like 3

On 1/1/2019 at 7:13 AM, chibiusa Ling said:

To add some more psytrance to the mix. I found this earlier, 6 hours of pure awesome

oooOOoooOOoooooooo.....this is a rush! me like .. there isn't a proper emoji for this LOL! I haven't been to a trance club for yrs.. now I just might go to one tonight

Posted (edited)

Is it Saturday yet??? Here's an old Mothers of Invention that is so inappropriate but so damn funny. I think you may have to be from a different generation to understand this.. I frakking laugh every time I hear it 😁

Edited by Walelu Summerwind
thinking this may get flagged! heheheee