LAQ kitchen set up

Jerilynn Lemon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This not a technical question about the performance of the kitchen itself, but a question of setting the pieces together with minimum effort.

I've had the kitchen for a few years and still love it. However, I recently had to dismantle them to move to a new house.

My question pertains lining the individual pieces up using "X", "Y" & "Z" in a proper and seamless way. Does anyone know of a short cut to be used while replacing the units w/o having to eyeball each and every piece for alignment in a quicker fashion? Is this even possible?

3 answers to this question

You can take the pieces all together - right-click and "edit" the first bit, then either shift-click each of the other bits or draw a rectangle around them all, then right-click and "take". This will take them into your inventory as one coalesced object, which you can then place all together in your new house and position them all together.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

the L*** kitchen i have is in a rezzbox ...  you can position it with the box after rezzing and if you want to change the seperate parts, it's already lined up and you can move it sideways and forw/back

Duh!!!!

In the years I have used this LAQ kitchen set up, I have never thought "just rerez them from the box". I would simply take them back into inventory and then redrop them (the original rezzes) into a new place.

Oh the time wasted and eye strain irritation resetting the units up.

Problem solved!

How-I-feel-when-I-post-something-stupid_

Edited by Jerilynn Lemon
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.