Jump to content

Daft things I have done!


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

I so need this thread for all the silly things I do.

Yesterday feeling social I decided to be adventurous and try a new place to visit. I clicked on the button on the left of the viewer for the hotspots and editors picks etc. 

Presented with a bunch of categories to select from I saw chat hotspots as and went with that.  Eventually I found one  one called Femdom. In my mind I had this mental picture of a cross between a kingdom and a girly place with a casual chatty atmosphere and pink everywhere and thought that sounds interesting.  Lol I didn't last there long, whips and chains aren't my thing. Duh!

Edited by chardonay Babii
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Long time ago, in 2009, when I still played a Merchant on SL-Gor with a former account of mine, I had a full night of roleplay on several sims behind me - and was pretty much still In Character when I went offline after sunrise and ordered a "Blackwine" in a café around the corner near my home. The waitress just smirked: "Do you want it First or Second Slave?" This was when I finally realized where I was, and I stuttered an apology.:$

It turned out that this waitress had played a kajira on a Gor chatroom (I think it was called "Silk & Steel" or something like that) for years, and had served "Blackwine" pretty often while In Character.

We still meet from time to time in RL for some chatting and catching up, and she even played a kajira in SL-Gor for a while (until "Gor-Evolved" took over on most of the sims).

Edited by ThorinII
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I occasionally mis clicked landmarks while not properly dressed. Ending up in public places and such wearing not a lot of cloths. Most embarrassing was quite a while ago (2008?) when I IMed my then girlfriend about this lovely new toy I had, and was TPing to her to show. The moment I clicked the LM my doorbel rang so I go handle that. After few minutes returning to SL seeing myself standing wearing nothing but a strap-on in quite a busy fashion store :)

Since then I reorganized my landmarks...

  • Like 3
  • Haha 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I came to look at the forums because I just did a big wooops inworld and need to chill before I try to sort it.  I was dragging a texture onto something and somehow managed to highlight my whole inventory and drag that into contents.  Obviously it didn't like that and spammed me with multiple failed to create inventory messages.  THEN in the middle of all that my ISP decided to do "maintenance to improve my service" *!*%!%*! and without warning pooof goes my connection.  When I got back online I decided to open the contents and copy back to my invent and it seems I now have a folder of 900 elements to plow through and sort.  So there is my daft thing for today

  • Like 1
  • Sad 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I came to look at the forums because I just did a big wooops inworld and need to chill before I try to sort it.  I was dragging a texture onto something and somehow managed to highlight my whole inventory and drag that into contents.  Obviously it didn't like that and spammed me with multiple failed to create inventory messages.  THEN in the middle of all that my ISP decided to do "maintenance to improve my service" *!*%!%*! and without warning pooof goes my connection.  When I got back online I decided to open the contents and copy back to my invent and it seems I now have a folder of 900 elements to plow through and sort.  So there is my daft thing for today

*offers catnip to soothe*

An affirmation for you:

You’re Smart, and any mistakes you make can be undone, eventually! You rock!

AD6753E7-EE32-4106-9899-A817580EBF8C.jpeg

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I once made friends with an avatar, later found out “in their culture, it’s ok to make jokes about Jews and AIDS”.

I have a felling I know witch part of the world they come ...

 

Ohh Sl not to much but IRL f......... I can fill a book, it is a small miracle that I'm still alive. 

Mostly start with "I was drunk and in that moment looked like a great idea" 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thinking more, I guess the biggest oops is roleplaying a naughty scene, and a rather large shopping group message pops up - which of course, you read and respond to - because your partner is taking their time responding...

Then you forget where you cursor is and type your next sexy response into the group chat, rather than local chat.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Thinking more, I guess the biggest oops is roleplaying a naughty scene, and a rather large shopping group message pops up - which of course, you read and respond to - because your partner is taking their time responding...

Then you forget where you cursor is and type your next sexy response into the group chat, rather than local chat.

Naughty kitty! *pulls your tail gently*

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I came to look at the forums because I just did a big wooops inworld and need to chill before I try to sort it.  I was dragging a texture onto something and somehow managed to highlight my whole inventory and drag that into contents.  Obviously it didn't like that and spammed me with multiple failed to create inventory messages.  THEN in the middle of all that my ISP decided to do "maintenance to improve my service" *!*%!%*! and without warning pooof goes my connection.  When I got back online I decided to open the contents and copy back to my invent and it seems I now have a folder of 900 elements to plow through and sort.  So there is my daft thing for today

I so hate that!  Also it’s like when you don’t pay rent and all your belongings return and you have to sort it all out.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

 Then you forget where you cursor is and type your next sexy response into the group chat, rather than local chat.

Did this in my first semi-serious relationship in SL during my first year here.  Thus I was completely and totally mortified for days.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

 

7 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

 Then you forget where you cursor is and type your next sexy response into the group chat, rather than local chat.

Did this in my first semi-serious relationship in SL during my first year here.  Thus I was completely and totally mortified for days.

 

Pro tip: You can send a sexy message to someone on purpose and pretend it was for someone else.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Then you forget where you cursor is and type your next sexy response into the group chat, rather than local chat.

Yeah, exactly why joining the Forum Cartel group was such a scary big step!... :P

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Thinking more, I guess the biggest oops is roleplaying a naughty scene, and a rather large shopping group message pops up - which of course, you read and respond to - because your partner is taking their time responding...

Then you forget where you cursor is and type your next sexy response into the group chat, rather than local chat.

Like when you first pulled my tail, I had to read carefully - make sure there was not some mistake.

CD539BE9-8D43-4A48-9614-A9BD11FFE573.jpeg

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, LexxiXhan said:

That's what happens when you type gth 2714 in anything other than Nearby Chat.. ;)

Oh yes, done that in IMs to my partner a few times. We have a dressing platform 1510 metres over our home.

Normal process is go out to an event and "Grab all the Demos" then jump home, up to the platform, and laugh at how bad some of the hair cuts are - and how much they look like dead skunks resting on our heads.

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

how bad some of the hair cuts are - and how much they look like dead skunks resting on our heads.

I'm seriously tempted to build an avi around one of my namesakes..

zhaan.jpg.c4319380b59c05d38a6e5d84506a5c7e.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1316 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...