You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just go everywhere - I never bothered about that - girls in guys shops, dogs in car shops, and so on.

• Like 1

On 08/04/2018 at 11:12 PM, Moraxo said:

So one time I was in the Nikotin store which is in the same place as the Signature body store and I was trying to decide on getting the brick of coke that I could cut open and sniff or the bong I could smoke anywhere... As I was thinking about it I noticed this guy had/was using the coke brick so I IMed him asking about it and we made some small talk about drugs in SL and he asked if I knew about a particular product and if I had it... he ended up buying me 2 things that were like 800 or more linden each... You know.. just cuz... He never was lewd or sexual to me once... Just told me to have great day and he went on his way... I felt like I was visited by an angel lol.

That is super nice haha.

Hey..so uhm.. where do you hang out? :P

i hang out where all other nice butts and hair are aka. flickr xD . never came across anyone offering to buy me stuff :( and you made me envision a literal brick made of coke.

I've had a couple of guys hit on me in women's clothing stores who have admitted they were there just for that purpose. The first was IMing female customers with "Hello Mistress, do you need a nice submissive boy?" I asked him what the hell he thought he was doing and he said that he was having trouble finding someone to drag him around on a leash so had started to try his luck in shops. The other guy was standing alone in a women's store and did the typical out of the blue "You look hot" IM. I asked him how often that worked, and he also admitted that women's clothing stores were his hunting grounds. He did say that a lot of girls only responded positively in the hope that he would buy them something at the store. Oh, and there was another occasion when I was at a hair store and there was a guy there giving lindens to girls he thought were pretty, he paid my friend and me 300L each and gave us compliments in IM, didn't ask us for anything in return or try to continue conversation.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 771 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.