"TP me baby"

"No"

"Why not baby?"

"You don't want to be here"

"I want to be anywhere you are baby"

"Whatever, come watch me shop then"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I was at a shopping event this morning and a guy messaged me about where I got part of my outfit, because he thought his girlfriend would love them.  I was more than happy to tell him where I got it and gave him the SLurl of the event I got it from.  :) 

• Like 4

On 3/6/2018 at 11:09 AM, Bree Giffen said:

Every so often when I am shopping at Truth, Blueberry or similar store I see a guy standing by himself near a display or by the entrance. Usually they are well dressed and profile is filled but no mention of a significant partner. Are these guys cruising for dates? Are they women doing a little shopping while in their male alts? Boyfriends holding their girl's shopping bags? Bodyguards? Sugar daddies?

i like goin to the mall so i can stand by victorias secret watchin the young girls  tryin on pantys n bras an i get eyefulls of legs thighs breasts its like when i go buy fried chicken ok but  to buy clothes for myself i just go to walmart n get 10 pairs of cargo pants n 10 of cargoshorts an im set for the whole year ya an the 10 tshirts that are 3 bux each those are a life saver its against my religion to wear suits ties or anything like that 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i like goin to the mall so i can stand by victorias secret watchin the young girls  tryin on pantys n bras an i get eyefulls of legs thighs breasts  its like when i go buy fried chicken

ookay

(backs away slowly)

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

watchin the young girls  tryin on pantys n bras an i get eyefulls of legs thighs breasts its like when i go buy fried chicken

I never know for sure if i should see you as a creepy or a funny guy. But you are kinda unique at least. 

• Haha 2

On 6.3.2018 at 11:16 PM, Callum Meriman said:

I see the same in Men's events like TMD, Men Only Monthly, Men's Jail, and HME. Women there without men, no partner and no "x's hunibuni" group tags (Unusual for the bling, duck lips and huge hips). Obviously single women there to look at men's track suit pants. ('cause that's about the limit of male fashion in SL - track suits)

Are they women doing shopping for their male alts, or maybe Girls looking for a worthy catch, someone who cuts a fine style in the latest Vale Koer trackies? Possibly girlfriends advising their fasion-unconscious beaus, maybe some Sugar mommies.

Well men events have cars and furniture that isn't pink, and Blueberry has/had a cabin in group gifts,.... so those are absolutely unisex items and a perfect reason to be there in the first place. SL designers also seem to confuse hooker and biker outfit tags a lot (just do a MP search for female biker outfits to know what I'm talking about), so I got myself some XS sized male boots to ride the mainland roads. I like to stay informed while also being way to lazy to switch to my male avatar just for shopping at a men event. And besides that: the event labels can be misleading. I was at a fair dedicated to lesbians when I discovered a pretty well done barber's chair for men there. Did I expect that kind of item there? No! Would I have minded a male avi hopping by to buy that really nice chair? Hell, no again! The designer did a perfect job on it, he/she deserves the sales.

Back when I was still managing a club we had one male DJ who wore high heels and didn't drag dress ... and believe me, those heels looked great on him. I also know a crossdresser who is constantly complaining about the inavailability of girly dresses for male mesh bodies. SL is about expressing ourselves, sometimes outside of the limits of RL restraints.

Please let us shop in our prefered avatars, as long as we do not disturb you or your customers. I often shop as a small feral kitty. Yes kitties cannot wear all those nice cloth or use any of the furniture, but one of the main reasons I do is: it is pretty low in complexity, I do not want to bother my fellow shoppers with unneccesary render costs.

TLDR:Don't judge a book by the cover, they could have all kinds of legit reasons to be there ;-)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

I never know for sure if i should see you as a creepy or a funny guy. But you are kinda unique at least. 

From a distance he is funny, take my advice, don't get close.

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

The International System of Units (SI) is thinking that they will use the One Quinn as a base measurement of creepiness. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, Quinn Lysette said:

i like goin to the mall so i can stand by victorias secret watchin the young girls  tryin on pantys n bras an i get eyefulls of legs thighs breasts its like when i go buy fried chicken ok but  to buy clothes for myself i just go to walmart n get 10 pairs of cargo pants n 10 of cargoshorts an im set for the whole year ya an the 10 tshirts that are 3 bux each those are a life saver its against my religion to wear suits ties or anything like that 

Every once in a while I think, maybe I'm too harsh on him, an he's not as bad a I make him to be, but then you come along and post, and I'm reassured. Nope, I'm still right.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, lavalois said:

Every once in a while I think, maybe I'm too harsh on him, an he's not as bad a I make him to be, but then you come along and post, and I'm reassured. Nope, I'm still right.

Most people aren’t that creepy and able to explain their shopping choices. Troll maybe..

6 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

For the love of GOD, Resi, do NOT encourage him, lol. o.O

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

For the love of GOD, Resi, do NOT encourage him, lol. o.O

Dont worry :) Its not happening very often Quinn responds directly to the things we say here.
Its more like a sudden outbreak, or when the medication was apparently not enough. So, we still live with the same danger security level.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/6/2018 at 2:16 PM, Callum Meriman said:

I see the same in Men's events like TMD, Men Only Monthly, Men's Jail, and HME. Women there without men, no partner and no "x's hunibuni" group tags (Unusual for the bling, duck lips and huge hips).

Several of those events are on sims that rotate between a mens and womens event. If you get your time off, and just go the landmark for the regular event of your choice... you can end up in the wrong place.

The event 'Kinky', has a men's spot on a part of the sim, and I've TP'd to kinky a few times and wondered what the heck was all the 'San Francisco themed' stuff on the wall until I realized it was men's week...

There's another popular women's event that I think shares it's spot with TMD... but I haven't been to it in a while so not sure.

In some places when I'm shopping... the blokes do clearly stupid things to indicate they're just there to shop the other avatars... Other times they're following someone else around, or if it's BDSMers... they're loudly dictating in open chat what the woman with them is going to wear or buy or whatever... (and these types also usually try to boss other people around a bit too).

/me runs screaming - too many people attacking me for what was meant to be a fun comment

/me learns from reinforcement - don't be light and fluffy.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

/me runs screaming - too many people attacking me for what was meant to be a fun comment

/me learns from reinforcement - don't be light and fluffy.

BD64847D-6B8D-4937-8FE9-F6CE0EC02A93.jpeg

"WHERE THE ***** ARE THE FRILLY BRAS?" -an actual IM I received from a guy trying to get a nice gift for his girlfriend.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

There was a store with some great lucky-board items and a big crowd waiting, and of course the same letters kept coming up, and often three or four of the same letter, so two of them women were calling their men friends or alts in to clear the boards.

I think that all over SL you see people who are IM'ing and really have no idea where they are. Maybe they tp'd in by mistake and somebody called them and then for the rest of their session they were in a private window, but standing still oblivious to the the scene around them.

• Like 1

guys with long hair exist and truth has nice textures. women designated shops have better trousers and i like my butt nice looking. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, acedacid said:

guys with long hair exist and truth has nice textures. women designated shops have better trousers and i like my butt nice looking. 

+1

• Like 2

14 hours ago, acedacid said:

Mmm... so hot... :) . . . :$ . . . ;)

Male-butt.png

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

It would probably be presumptuous to assume they are just there looking for a date; they could be seeking some attention, looking up your dress; or maybe they are there with a friend and not standing next to them. I usually don't mind if some random guy in a clothing store strikes up a conversation with me, but I do mind it if they feel as though it is appropriate to make sexual advances ... it is the equivalent of the drive by honk. Responding to someone a few times in a basic conversation does not mean YES I WANT to SEXT YOU. Those jerks go to block and if I am friends with the sim owner, they get a nice block too. :D

If I could I'd ..

VjClpnr.gif.a3013eefe890fc4c9e55302045f404f9.gif

• Like 2