You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Every so often when I am shopping at Truth, Blueberry or similar store I see a guy standing by himself near a display or by the entrance. Usually they are well dressed and profile is filled but no mention of a significant partner. Are these guys cruising for dates? Are they women doing a little shopping while in their male alts? Boyfriends holding their girl's shopping bags? Bodyguards? Sugar daddies?

• Like 3
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have amusing memories of the opposite happening to me once: in a well-known menswear store I noticed a scantily-dressed female avatar moving to stand for several minutes in front of each male shoppe

In PvP games we call it spawn point camping.   For the SL version, find a place where a lot of hot babes shop and watch them TP in without clothes. JK Looking for gifts, looking for hair, he

Well, as Bitsy's encounter shows, guys in the Womens department can turn out to be creepy.  But sometimes, they're kinda sweet.  I found a newbie in the shopping area at New Resident Island once, stan

Posted Images

In PvP games we call it spawn point camping.   For the SL version, find a place where a lot of hot babes shop and watch them TP in without clothes. B|

JK

Looking for gifts, looking for hair, helping a friend with a hunt ... but probably "holding the bags" would be about right.  Just hanging out while their GF shops.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 11
Just now, Rhonda Huntress said:

In PvP games we call it spawn point camping.   For the SL version, find a place where a lot of hot babes shop and watch them TP in without clothes. B|

JK

Looking for gifts, looking for hair, helping a friend with a hunt ... but probably "holding the bags" would be about right.  Just hanging out while their GF shops.

Maybe some “upskirt” camming?

• Haha 3

I have amusing memories of the opposite happening to me once: in a well-known menswear store I noticed a scantily-dressed female avatar moving to stand for several minutes in front of each male shopper in the store. She'd twirl through her 'Sexy AO' poses once, then move on to another bloke. Eventually she reached me, standing between me and the merchandise on the wall. Just as she started to pirouette and bend this way and that to wiggle her own merchandise in my face I politely asked her to move out of the way.

Don't shove your boobs between Skell and his shopping, lady! :D

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 16
16 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Sorry,  I won't do it again :P

You can do it with me. 

And well those pretty gifts don't buy them self's.  Ohh and personaly I like shoping in female shops. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

Every so often when I am shopping at Truth, Blueberry or similar store I see a guy standing by himself near a display or by the entrance. Usually they are well dressed and profile is filled but no mention of a significant partner. Are these guys cruising for dates? Are they women doing a little shopping while in their male alts? Boyfriends holding their girl's shopping bags? Bodyguards? Sugar daddies?

I see the same in Men's events like TMD, Men Only Monthly, Men's Jail, and HME. Women there without men, no partner and no "x's hunibuni" group tags (Unusual for the bling, duck lips and huge hips). Obviously single women there to look at men's track suit pants. ('cause that's about the limit of male fashion in SL - track suits)

Are they women doing shopping for their male alts, or maybe Girls looking for a worthy catch, someone who cuts a fine style in the latest Vale Koer trackies? Possibly girlfriends advising their fasion-unconscious beaus, maybe some Sugar mommies.

Edited by Callum Meriman
typonese
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Flashbacks of mom always dragging me to the mall to every dress and shoe store.

I must be still half asleep - I  read that as "mom always dragging my by the tail" and I saw a Lion mom with her cute little kitten shouting "But mommmmmmmmmmm!" as he was dragged backwards in a < shape, by the tail.

Edited by Callum Meriman
More typonese, ugh
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4
2 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

I must be still half asleep - I  read that as "mom always dragging my by the tail" and I saw a Lion mom with her cute little kitten shouting "But mommmmmmmmmmm!" as he was dragged backwards in a < shape, by the tail.

Purrfect analogy!

Found one. http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-one-of-two-young-lion-cubs-of-mother-layla-gets-his-tail-pulled-by-55588374.html

07323DC4-E5C3-4974-8545-248D5AC91909.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

help yourself guys... I happen to have grabbed some male clothes---sometimes they´re unisex-material so why not ^^

I´d be trilled to run into one of you (not literally mind you I try my best not to actually bump into people...), feel free to say hi if you see me out and about :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 3/6/2018 at 2:16 PM, Callum Meriman said:

I see the same in Men's events like TMD, Men Only Monthly, Men's Jail, and HME. Women there without men, no partner and no "x's hunibuni" group tags (Unusual for the bling, duck lips and huge hips). Obviously single women there to look at men's track suit pants. ('cause that's about the limit of male fashion in SL - track suits)

Are they women doing shopping for their male alts, or maybe Girls looking for a worthy catch, someone who cuts a fine style in the latest Vale Koer trackies? Possibly girlfriends advising their fasion-unconscious beaus, maybe some Sugar mommies.

There could be many reasons but most of those events now also have gals stuff in the mix (and have really for years at the Mens Dept. for example). There are also a fair amount of garments for guys that will work for flat chested gals or those wishing to bridge the areas between male and female. 

Probably all reasons stated work for someone there LOL. 

I rarely go to a women's clothing store by myself, although it has happened on occasion for gift shopping for friends or to find something for a photo shoot. I don't much like it though; when I go to a men's clothing store there's usually a few suits, a few shirts, sweaters and occasionally blazers in different styles and that's that - or there's tank tops, t-shirts and tracksuits, but I don't go to such stores. Going to a women's clothing store there's a gazillion dresses, skirts, blouses and shoes, it only makes me wonder where the fashionable options for men are.

On a related note, I've noticed that certain high-end men's clothing store's groups have the occasional weirdo-women asking if any well-dressed gentlemen want to have some 'fun'. So is it possible people stalk a store because they look for someone with a certain taste and fashion? I suppose so. 

All of the above is possible. Back when I used to shop for clothes, sometimes I'd get hit on by guys who were there with primary or other girlfriends.

One particularly memorable one had apparently decided I'd agreed to his lifestyle (or maybe just got windows confused :$) and said "Now it's time to talk about who else I see and schedules". Be still my heart, just what I want in a romance, a queue number and time slot o.O

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Well, as Bitsy's encounter shows, guys in the Womens department can turn out to be creepy.  But sometimes, they're kinda sweet.  I found a newbie in the shopping area at New Resident Island once, standing halfway between a display of men's and women's clothing.  I asked him if he needed help "buying" some of the freebies, and inquired as to which item he liked.  He replied, "The black minidress."

I laughed and told him he'd need a bit of a makeover first.  When we finished, he was a very cute newbie girl in a stylish black minidress.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’d say none of the above. Guys ought to know better than to distract a shopping woman, it’d be inefficient to try female stuff on a male alt, guys accompanying their girlfriends are usually just on tow and for the sole purpose of asking their opinion & then ignoring it, professional bodyguards are too expensive, and sugar daddies can just send the money without creating extra lag in the store.

That being said, I’ve been IMd sometimes by guys apparently belonging to the 1st. category, but I was always too busy to ask them if they were actually that impractical, or just hopelessly cute.

Edited by Ren Toxx
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I laughed and told him he'd need a bit of a makeover first.  When we finished, he was a very cute newbie girl in a stylish black minidress.

Well done. I've been a disappointment to every TG or CD I've tried to help. I'm a real failure at most girl stuff. Good thing there are others around.

• Like 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1083 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.