Hello wondering if anyone knows what i am looking for

ZaneyApples

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello does anyone know where I could find a item been looking wings ears not like feather items you can attach to your avi ears or wings you stick on the side of the head. I am looking for ears that has feathers on them as is a part the ears been searching but have no seen any and i would love to get my hand on a pair and on side note there lots of elves ears in your opinions what ears would you recommend for elf ears.  I hope i made it clear.

If you get some wings (the kind you wear on your back) that have Modify permissions, you may be able to edit them to give you the "Winged Mercury" effect you desire.  Look for freebie wings, they are more likely to be Modifiable, and if the project fails you won't be out any money.  Do the following with the wings detached and rezzed in world:

1.  Shrink them down.  You may need to enlarge the smallest dimension (thickness) to get them as small as you want.  Objects only shrink until the smallest dimension is 0.01m.

2.  Separate the wings, using Edit Linked Objects

3.  Take the modified wings back into inventory.  

4.  Right click the wings and choose Attach to...Skull.  Or if you want them to be two separate objects, unlink and save them, then attach them to the left and right ears, like earrings.

5.  Stand on a pose stand and edit the wings into position on your head.

EDIT:  Here's a pair that might work.  Not free, but not too expensive either.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Corvus-Mesh-Wings-White/8238064

Edited by Lindal Kidd

On 3/6/2018 at 7:53 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

If you get some wings (the kind you wear on your back) that have Modify permissions, you may be able to edit them to give you the "Winged Mercury" effect you desire.  Look for freebie wings, they are more likely to be Modifiable, and if the project fails you won't be out any money.  Do the following with the wings detached and rezzed in world:

1.  Shrink them down.  You may need to enlarge the smallest dimension (thickness) to get them as small as you want.  Objects only shrink until the smallest dimension is 0.01m.

2.  Separate the wings, using Edit Linked Objects

3.  Take the modified wings back into inventory.  

4.  Right click the wings and choose Attach to...Skull.  Or if you want them to be two separate objects, unlink and save them, then attach them to the left and right ears, like earrings.

5.  Stand on a pose stand and edit the wings into position on your head.

EDIT:  Here's a pair that might work.  Not free, but not too expensive either.  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Corvus-Mesh-Wings-White/8238064

thank you i will try that

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.