Whiteangel Falconvale

Looking for a Mistress for my slave

Many of you would read this title and think i am trying to get rid of my slave. That is not the case. I have a slave girl that is into the harsher aspect of BDSM. Degradation, humiliation, is a pain *****, you name it, she enjoys it. However, that is not the type of Domme I am. So I am looking for someone that would help me by taking u that slack a little. After all, we know our submissives and slaves have needs, and their own kinks. Since I am unable to accommodate that aspect of her needs I am reaching out. 

I have tried to look within sl, as she has as well, with no luck. She does not submit to men, as she is a lesbian. Women only for her. As well, you would have to work directly with me with her contract and understand that I would always come first with her. However, we are a poly family and we do know how to share quite well, so you will have your time with her. 

Please im me in world and we can talk more if you're interested. Only serious people, please. 

With what you are offering, looking for hired help might work better. She has needs to satisfy, you have serious set of ground rules and it looks like you are searching for a tool rather than considering to fully bring a third person into your dynamic. 

Edited by Syltris
dumb typo

Thank you for your suggestion. However, hiring someone for this is a good fix for temporary but not in a long term situation.

I might have ground rules, every dominate has their ground rules. Does not mean that the person is not able to work with another. And as well, I am not looking for a third to bring in. I am looking for someone to only deal with her, not to join our family dynamic completely.

I have been in a similar situation with a previous slave and it worked out wonderfully, and am hoping to find it again for my current slave. 

Again, thank you for your suggestion.

I am already part of several BDSM groups, however most of the groups that would be appropriate to post in, annoy me as most just post in for random hookup's. I have tried in world, but even in the groups you only reach so many people. Forums, you still only reach so many people but there is a good chance there are people here that arent in those groups either (People I havent met!)