needing info & help with appliers & relays

TerriXanadu2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just guessing from the photo and your tag, and the boards in the background :D  -- if you are trying to use an applier on one of the FREE altamura bodies and heads combos, they don't work. Current free all in one mesh bodies will not let you alpha out the head. Some of the previous versions of a few months ago did. 

And with the free head only you need to have the altamura hud on and open sometimes for the relay to work. That's a shot in the dark. 

And you most likely want the RELAY of your two Omega choices. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 1

I recently got my mesh body and head and all of that stuff. Then I realized that my old make ups would not work with new mesh head and body. So I  found out that I needed to buy  APPLIERS  and RELAYS > So   I found out what ones I  needed to purchase and I bought them. But I do not know how to use them. And I  have bought  some new  make ups on MP (market place) but they don't  work  or  they are only for CATWA  heads. So  my question is   If I  have the  OMEGA  SYSTEM RELAYS   FOR ALTAMURA  and the OMEGA SYSTEM INSTALLER FOR ALTAMURA   will the  make ups on MP that are Omega will they work for me?  I am using the  GISELLE BENTO HEAD BY ALTAMURA

I bought   the  head  and all sepearatly  MAITREYA  LARA  BODY GISELLE  BENTO ALTAMURA HEAD  AND ALSO  BOUGHT  THE  GISELLE   SHAP? DONT REMEMBER  BECAUSE I  KEPT BEING TOLD I NEEDED TO BUY MORE AND MORE THINGS

recently got my mesh body and head and all of that stuff. Then I realized that my old make ups would not work with new mesh head and body. So I  found out that I needed to buy  APPLIERS  and RELAYS > So   I found out what ones I  needed to purchase and I bought them. But I do not know how to use them. And I  have bought  some new  make ups on MP (market place) but they don't  work  or  they are only for CATWA  heads. So  my question is   If I  have the  OMEGA  SYSTEM RELAYS   FOR ALTAMURA  and the OMEGA SYSTEM INSTALLER FOR ALTAMURA   will the  make ups on MP that are Omega will they work for me?  I am using the  GISELLE BENTO HEAD BY ALTAMURA

They should if you are using the omega relay for altramura with the appliers.. The trick is to put the relay hud on first,  then use the applier.  Sometimes when first using the relay hud you have to click on it to get it working..  once it is alive,  the appliers should go on.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2237 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.