Password Reset Help Needed

CrizzyStrom

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I have just recently came back to Second Life I had put in a Support Ticket to get my old account back which I now see is back in world as I searched the name of my old account and it showed up.

Since then I went to Secondlife.com and clicked Forgot Password to my old account realizing that I no longer have access to that e-mail so I did another Support Ticket of a Password Rest asking if there was another way it could be done?

It has been 24 hours and I have heard nothing back since I created that support ticket, I have no idea how to look it up to see if they have done anything regards to it.

I never logged into this account to create a Support Ticket I continued as a Guest.

If anyone does it or knows how to help me it be apprecaited.

Edited by CrizzyStrom

8 answers to this question

I submitted the Support Ticket on Thursday though .... going copy this from my e-mail

Ticket Recieved March.1st at 3:56pm

When I created the ticket for Re-Creation of my account and put my e-mail address in that I have access to I never recieved anything back from them at all.

I just searched my old account name I had asked for Re-Creation and there it was showing up

Edited by CrizzyStrom

15 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Still, this has been a nasty week for LL, thanks to the DDOS for the first couple of days.  I imagine they have a backlog to deal with AND it's Friday. ;)

Yeah I know that but then why didn't they get back to me about the account Re-Creation? That when I search the login name it appears there and before I asked submitted a ticket for the Re-Creation it wasn't showing at all.

The Re-Creation ticket was Created on Feburary.27th,2017 Ticket Recieved at 7:20pm.

When I had called in about that paticalar ticket he said he has seen two different one's I said "Yeah the first one I put in the wrong e-mail address" he then asked me the correct one I had told him and he had put it on the notes on that ticket and that I need a password reset with that e-mail as well.

Edited by CrizzyStrom

10 hours ago, CrizzyStrom said:

Yeah I know t...... well.

Crizzy you'r really talking to the wrong people here, giving more details and questions like "why support did, or did not"won't help. you really only can be helped by support.

Edited by Alwin Alcott

17 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

Crizzy you'r really talking to the wrong people here, giving more details and questions like "why support did, or did not"won't help. you really only can be helped by support.

I thought Advisiors could look up ticket numbers or there was a way to or has that changed?

26 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Nope.  That was never possible. All we can do is help explain how things work, or why they sometimes don't work. We're residents, just like you.  No special powers.  Just a bit more experience, perhaps.

Okay so wait till Monday and if I don't hear from them call them like 1hr before they close for the 3rd time about this issue ..... *laughs* there going get sick of me calling them.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.