Sign in to follow this  
Scaramouche Dryke

Lesbian Couple Wanted For Interview

Love on Top Magazine is looking for a lesbian couple to feature in their next issue.... 

Love on Top is a community based magazine that hopes to highlight all of the different aspects of love, sex and relationships within Second Life. Each issue will highlight a different vantage point, corresponding with the theme for the month. Additionally, you will find advice columns, interviews, Second Life destinations and vendors who advocate exclusivity. 

For April we will be focusing on the LGBTQ Community and hope to report on relationships, hot trends, meet up spots and more.

If you are in or have been in a serious lesbian relationship, we would love to hear from you and invite you for an interview. 

Please contact Scaramouche Dryke inworld to arrange an interview. 

Edited by Scaramouche Dryke
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, iamyourneighbour said:

I was thinking it is those ones with a black leather couch 

Leather is easier to clean.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

ehm.. use a gag?

Lol I think you know I meant noises from the leather / neoprene / vinyl couch.

On 3/2/2018 at 1:36 PM, Scaramouche Dryke said:

Love on Top Magazine is looking for a lesbian couple to feature in their next issue.... 

Love on Top is a community based magazine that hopes to highlight all of the different aspects of love, sex and relationships within Second Life. Each issue will highlight a different vantage point, corresponding with the theme for the month. Additionally, you will find advice columns, interviews, Second Life destinations and vendors who advocate exclusivity. 

For April we will be focusing on the LGBTQ Community and hope to report on relationships, hot trends, meet up spots and more.

If you are in or have been in a serious lesbian relationship, we would love to hear from you and invite you for an interview. 

Please contact Scaramouche Dryke inworld to arrange an interview. 

"Vendors who advocate exclusivity"???  What, I'm gonna go to a store that says "You can ONLY buy stuff from us?"  Well, I say to that, "Buddy, you can ONLY have me as your customer."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

"Vendors who advocate exclusivity"???  What, I'm gonna go to a store that says "You can ONLY buy stuff from us?"  Well, I say to that, "Buddy, you can ONLY have me as your customer."

I think they mean “exclusive relationships”.

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I think they mean “exclusive relationships”.

There are vendors who won't sell to people who are unfaithful??  I wouldn't think they'd be in business very long...

• Haha 1

Just now, Lindal Kidd said:

There are vendors who won't sell to people who are unfaithful??  I wouldn't think they'd be in business very long...

Maybe they are encouraging monogamy. Odd for a kinky name like “Love on Top”.