Hello everyone

I know this subject has been discussed a lot on these forums probably but I'm trying to be more specific....

I'm currently looking at all the beds available but I can't decide on witch one to go for.

A while ago I know I was shopping with my girlfriend for a bed and we just couldn't find a bed that had the right features... unless buying multiple beds xD

So does anyone has advice on a good bed? Prim count doesn't matter, animations have to be fluid and should consist of at least cuddles, vanilla, kink, possibility to tie her up and support for more than two avi's (meaning not only sex with the other avi's but cuddles or other sits as well. 2 additional females at least, more is a plus). the bed should look good for a modern interior (no medieval styled beds please, I'm not creating a dungeon, it should be able to fit in a contemporary place) Preferably without poseballs.

I'm looking forward to see your comments people :-) and thanks in advance ;-)

Edited by ronwald Helendale

Have you looked at Stockholm & Lima? 

Side note: you may get more responses if you move this to the “Wanted” section. 

Also side note: I definitely read this as “Bad Advice Wanted” and I was prepared. 

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 1

@norajulian: I just went to visit their shop after I've read your post norajulian... they look promising but I'll have to return sometime with a friend to try out the demo's.

@norajulian: Thank your for the advice in your side note, I've changed the title :-) .. no idea how I can move this post though :-p

Edited by ronwald Helendale

1 hour ago, iamyourneighbour said:

I would go to the AFK sex Sims to see what's available

Plus you can test the bed !

Actually..... how stupid of me that I didn't thought of that xD I was always bothered with those places... being on top of search results when I have no use for them... until now.

Thank you very much for your advice :D

• Like 1

In animation quality I think Stockholm & Lima now has the very best, and is bringing out lovely bento ones too. Stores like Rawage, Gracefully Wicked, Xplicit, Xcore and some others coming second to them. If you can not find one bed with all the options you like, I would consider placing several high quality items in your bedroom instead. For example a nice lounger, or armchair can fit in very nicely in a bedroom. There are also lovely dressers with good animations and other stuff. With several pieces you will be able to get more kinks in the bedroom and offer nice variation to just having a bed for sex. And do not limit yourself to the bedroom. There's so many fun stuff out there you could put something in any style of room really!

And like @iamyourneighbour says, check out AFK and other sex sims. I think I have over 150k worth of sex furniture sitting on mine, so feel free to pay it a visit ;)

• Like 2

I feel like an expert on this subject :x  we spent weeks testing as many beds as we could  [which was fun at first] A lot of them use the same animations so its more a choice of style than brand as you seem to see the same thing agaain and again.  We settled on a Kix bed because we found the menus unique and  original and they had lots of matching items for the rest of the house.  I wish we had thought of looking at sex sims, it might have saved a lot of time

My solution is a bit 'crazy'...

AVSitter is open source now. You can get the code on github. Go to the AVsitter shop or search for the person who makes it... code violet I think...

The bed you want should have a good flat surface that fits you and the proper number of 'shag mates'...

What you really need to shop for is good animations.

I often rip apart furniture I buy and put the animations into other things, then pop in the open-source AVsitter scripts and use the tool there to set up a stack of animations quickly...

So for the bed: Shop for "looks right as has a flat surface" and is copy/mod.

Get something cheap and good looking.

Then buy some ugly cheap junk here and there that just happens to have really good animations... This is actually pretty common and not hard to do... or go to animation shops and buy the animations directly.

Build your own bed...

That's how I did my sybian... :$
- The kits for those in SL all have very boring animations... so I got one that looked good, then put in a huge pile of nice 'cowgirl' animations, and use AVsitter's face script to have it do facial expressions. This is why my flickr is full of posts of my avatar pleasuring herself on that. I put a LOT of work and a LOT of animations into setting it up.

• Like 2

On 12-3-2018 at 11:27 AM, Pussycat Catnap said:

My solution is a bit 'crazy'...

AVSitter is open source now. You can get the code on github. Go to the AVsitter shop or search for the person who makes it... code violet I think...

The bed you want should have a good flat surface that fits you and the proper number of 'shag mates'...

What you really need to shop for is good animations.

I often rip apart furniture I buy and put the animations into other things, then pop in the open-source AVsitter scripts and use the tool there to set up a stack of animations quickly...

So for the bed: Shop for "looks right as has a flat surface" and is copy/mod.

Get something cheap and good looking.

Then buy some ugly cheap junk here and there that just happens to have really good animations... This is actually pretty common and not hard to do... or go to animation shops and buy the animations directly.

Build your own bed...

That's how I did my sybian... :$
- The kits for those in SL all have very boring animations... so I got one that looked good, then put in a huge pile of nice 'cowgirl' animations, and use AVsitter's face script to have it do facial expressions. This is why my flickr is full of posts of my avatar pleasuring herself on that. I put a LOT of work and a LOT of animations into setting it up.

Your solution is a bit crazy indeed.

But as you say, not impossible. I've gotten myself a Kix bed for now and I will certainly take a closer look at your suggestion in the future ^^

Thank you very much for the tip about the AVSitter source code ;-)

Oh... and I'd love to see your Sybian.... do send me an IM in world, I'd love to see that :-p

No you're not crazy Catnap, if I want the newest bento animations coupled with a furniture model I prefer to the one that will "donate" the animations... that is excatly what I do too. I also ripped out the entire sitter engine and target prims of a sofa I got that was not AVsitter and put it into a 1LI sofa to drop the resulting sofa LI  from 18 to a mere 4 :D

Have a look at Smooching Serpents:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/42022/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=bed

and  ReACT Animations & Mesh Furniture:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/19758/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=bed

ReACT creates their own mocap created animations. Transitions between animations are smooth. If you are going to spend a lot of L$ at ReACT consider the Premium VIP membership offered in their inworld store.

The animations of both the above vendors can be tried out in their inworld stores.

Personally, I don't usually have sex at home. Variety is the spice of life, and that is maybe even more true of SL, For the bed in my room, the look matters most. Along with prim count. I know of several places I can go to get intimate, depending on my mood. Of course being single there is also the fact that I do not always want Mr. Right Now to know where I live.