Anyone know this hair?

Ciera Richez

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does anyone know what hair this is? I'm looking for something that will fit just like this (or can be modded to fit) under hoods for my Toddleedoo avatar.

The creator of the outfit isn't actively on SL, or I'd just ask her.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hair.jpg

Truth, Dura, Argrace, Exile, and EMOtions all have hair that would work similarly for this purpose - just be sure to check the mail hair sections, too.

This particular hair looks like an old Truth or Elikatira (would no longer be in-store) hair, though. 

15 minutes ago, norajulian said:

Truth, Dura, Argrace, Exile, and EMOtions all have hair that would work similarly for this purpose - just be sure to check the mail hair sections, too.

This particular hair looks like an old Truth or Elikatira (would no longer be in-store) hair, though. 

If it's something that isn't in store anymore, that's fine! I don't need that exact hair (it'd be nice, but out with the old and in with the new LOL), but whenever I look for hair to fit under hoods and doesn't stick out of them, I always have trouble. I'll have to try some demos at these stores and see what I can find. Thank you for responding! :D

40 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

Going on the fringe the hair looks a lot like an old style from Elikatira called either Pretend or Changes it's a retired style so you won't find it any more however you might want to look for the styles Victoria or Noelia if you are after a similar fringe

I'm looking for anything that will fit under a hood, basically...but yet still make me look like a girl. LOL Thank you for responding! :D

31 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Take a look at Besom. Milk has a couple hairs that fit under Reign hoodies which might work under other hoods.

If you can find unrigged short styles you like, you might be able to adjust them enough to fit under the hoodie.

Loving all of these tips, ladies! There are a couple stores mentioned that I hadn't even heard of before. Thank you all so much! :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2244 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.