What is Omega?

Shaun Tremont

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

Not directly using the old system tattoo, no. But if you have the full-perm texture of it in your inventory (or saved to your hard drive so you can re-upload it) you can use the free Omega Dev Kit to turn it into an Omega applier that can be used on mesh bodies.

Regarding the legacy system tattoo, there may yet be hope if you don't own the original file. I'm not sure of the planned logistics of it, but LL are working on a project that will allow baking of textures onto mesh. See this forum post for discussion of that.

Yay! I do have full perm, just not original file.

ABAD3F50-B7AA-4D5F-A80E-E5A923EF17AD.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/1/2018 at 3:46 PM, Skell Dagger said:

While their previous body skins were a bit more gym-buff, I don't think that L'Etre's "The Man" body skins aren't all that muscular compared to some, but I agree that their faces are gorgeous. This is the current body applier in buttermilk tone, together with their 'Toni' face applier (and added facial hair from CDC Creations). Body is Slink Physique and head is Catwa's Victor:

LEtreMan.thumb.jpg.b2182251769a1a5c156f80c79f8157a7.jpg

There's a light six-pack and a deep inguinal crease, but that's my personal preference anyway ;)

For a less muscled body you could try Avi-Glam (whose appliers - both head and body - have a more youthful appearance) and also Clef de Peau (who have different types of body applier, from soft to athletic, etc), but be careful with CdP and ensure that you demo, because they have several generations (two at last count, and another one on its way) of body skins and they might not all work with the CdP head appliers that you choose.

Depending on which mesh body you eventually choose, you might want to try Stray Dog skins as well, although they currently only have appliers for Signature and Belleza, as well as Omega appliers that (when I last demo'd them quite a while back) didn't work too well around the separate wrists and ankles on the Slink body, but they might work on the Adam body, which has hands and feet as part of the whole).

Of the above three I just mentioned, going by the look of your current forum avatar, I'd recommend trying Avi-Glam first of all.

ETA: Just thought of another couple that would work for your current forum look - Tableau Vivant, and Swallow.

Holly Crap! I'm trying out the AG skins, now. They have a TMP applyer, and damn, the skins look good! Thanks for the suggestions!

• Like 1

Looks great, Shaun! Avi-Glam has gorgeous skins. Check out their eye appliers, too, if you're going the way of a Catwa Bento mesh head. They have a cheapie on offer in the store, plus some group-only lucky boards and other group gifts, as well as all the other eyes in the store.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.