Sweettoboe

Doggy looking for a home

Hello. I just came back to sl and Ian looking for a home. I am welcome to be anybreed. Longs its not a chiwawa. I welcome any gender as well. I don't mind any family you can be vampires, werewolves, gay, straight, and so on. You can also rename me. Also yes I been to adoption places but no luck. I am good with kinds and Ian loveing. I also love roleplay. I don't like standing round all the time. So any who if want to know me IM me kage13 ill get back to you soon as I can 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/1/2018 at 11:55 AM, Sweettoboe said:

Hello. I just came back to sl and Ian looking for a home. I am welcome to be anybreed. Longs its not a chiwawa. I welcome any gender as well. I don't mind any family you can be vampires, werewolves, gay, straight, and so on. You can also rename me. Also yes I been to adoption places but no luck. I am good with kinds and Ian loveing. I also love roleplay. I don't like standing round all the time. So any who if want to know me IM me kage13 ill get back to you soon as I can 

I am excited to announce that we got in contact with the Owner of a former pet adoption agency (Fur Ever Adoption Center) they have set up within our community, if you are looking for a family, adoption panels are L$1. 

pt2.jpg

1 hour ago, JE55ICA said:

If you are still looking for a home, please contact me inworld

You know, you could always contact them inworld also.