Frankie Halpin

Trouble with Logging in to my account(s)

Question

One of my very first SL accounts I can't seem to log into any more and he has L on him that I sent to him hoping to upgrade his body and skin.  Im no idiot...I have written down all of my passwords in a book.  the password I have is correct...but sl is telling me its wrong.  then I know you guys are robots...but you need to have people on call for these sort of issues if there is RL monies involved then customer support should be 24/7.  Also...its not my net or connections.  I hope there is someone out there who can render real assistance.   Thank you.  F. Halpin
Also, Ill inform you of the accounts in question my main one is fine.

2 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Frankie Halpin said:

One of my very first SL accounts I can't seem to log into any more and he has L on him that I sent to him hoping to upgrade his body and skin.  Im no idiot...I have written down all of my passwords in a book.  the password I have is correct...but sl is telling me its wrong.  then I know you guys are robots...but you need to have people on call for these sort of issues if there is RL monies involved then customer support should be 24/7.  Also...its not my net or connections.  I hope there is someone out there who can render real assistance.   Thank you.  F. Halpin

We are just residents here.  You should file a support ticket with LL to help with your account access  Support

Can your alt account log in to?   https://secondlife.com

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Frankie Halpin said:

If you are SURE you are entering the password correctly (Caps Lock off, etc), then it is possible your account has been compromised.  This usually happens because you clicked on a phishing link and entered your login information on a page that looked legitimate, but wasn't.  If you suspect this, immediately follow the instructions here: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/English-Knowledge-Base/Password-and-account-information/ta-p/700017#Section_.5 (What to do if your account has been compromised)

"...I know you guys are robots..."  Um, no.  We're not.  We're residents like you.  Wait...are YOU a robot?