indicadoradenekos

[help] avatar floats when interacts

Whenever I interact with objects, my character "floats", as in the image below, whenever I walk she walks to the normal level, but when I interact this happens, how can I solve? I use firestorm

image.png.d48520f93452996771f05370262890b7.png

Edited by indicadoradenekos

Dunno if this is correct, but it might be from the pose within the object youre interacting with. For example, with a pose stand, when you stand on it, youre not on ground level but raised slightly higher. If youre interacting with a bed or chair you can go within the settings to adjust the height so that youre not floating.

Look to see if there is an "adjust" option for the item you're interacting with. Sometimes the 'adjust' is an option on a dialog box for the item, or sometimes there is not dialog box but the item may say something like "type 1/adjust in local to adjust pose", or there may not be an option at all.  The pose or animation was expecting a taller avatar, it sounds like.  

If its only the floating you mind, adjusting position can be tiresome. Its easier to click the little Firestorm icon bottom right corner and lower your floating there. Once you get off the object you can just as easily put it back up to normal then.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, indicadoradenekos said:

Whenever I interact with objects, my character "floats", as in the image below, whenever I walk she walks to the normal level, but when I interact this happens, how can I solve

That’s far out! Oh, you mean in SL.

Nevernind.

7F75D10A-220F-402F-971D-BFCB0302DE23.jpeg