Looking for friends that are normally RP'ing a character! People from Cyberpunk/Scifi/Urban themes or Elves preferred :p

Moraxo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just like the title reads lol! When I am on SL I am Keira Moraxo, I don't really care to deviate or explore other personalities atm lol. This has basically been my alter ego in my head for years and I am using SL to bring her to life. Part of my RP thing is that Keira is aware of and can interact with the rest of the grid. So I just love meeting other unique characters and learning about them and showing them my little world I'm building (and seeing theirs if possible!) So Keira is a 22 year old elven girl born in 2089 in New York City from the Shadowrun Universe. She enjoys hacking and modifiying anything she can from cyberware to vehicles. She also runs/is starting a gang and enjoys her fair share of illegal activities while still managing to enjoy the typical life of a 22 year old city girl. Attached is a picture of Keira in her dive bar with her robot tending the counter.

If any of this sounds interesting to you feel free to message me on here or in world my name is Keira Moraxo or moraxo pretty much on everything SL/fb/twitter/etc

38674480770_a6f79de1ff_o.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.