Clothes Won't Rez In

Carri1488303549

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

14 answers to this question

Cool, pink letters again. Hey girls, make sure you are logged in in advanced mode, if your not sure, when you log in, next to your name and password is mode, change this from basic to advanced. Once in, press ctrl alt d, this will give you an advanced option at the top next to help. Ok now click that and choose Rebake textures. That should do it.

Hmm. You can try resetting your modem. Unplug it, wait a few seconds, plug it back in, let your internet connection reestablish and then see what happens. Also, are you in a really crowded area? Are you the only one that won't rez to them? Maybe its on their end and not yours.

If you still have problem Carri, try to change region moving in another one with less lag. Open your inventory and the second Tab of it (called Recent Items in Phoenix) and wait there ALL your items to be loaded. After try to change outfit.

If the problem remains, clear your cache and relog.

Hi Heather, if you are using Viewer 2, tha Advanced option is on the login screen right next to your user name and password to the right of the green login button, under the word Mode. If it says basic, click on it and you will see two options, basic and advanced. Choose advanced and login. Once you are in you can press CTRL ALT R to rebake.

For those of you still experiencing this issue... Go to edit, preferences and find the cache folder location on your hard drive. Every time you update or install a new second life viewer, it creates a new cache folder. Clearing cache from from your new viewer leaves all the other cache folders present and full of useless data. Once these are deleted, create a new default cache folder for your new viewer and your clothing should rez for you again.

I've tried chachter tests, redling phonex,  restarting my computer, you name it. I've done it..
Any suggestions, I can't eve leave my house now, and I'm getting married on Wednesday !!! Please help. Please note this started happening to me when the Lindens did the new upgrades.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4582 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.