UNABLE TO LOG IN FOR TWO DAYS

abradacabra

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

6 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, abradacabra said:

I have been unable to log into Second Life for the past two days, I have a lot of building and rezzing to do on my land and my time is being totally wasted. Linden Labs help PLEASE! And to think I was hoping to go premium soon.

They are aware https://status.secondlifegrid.net/

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DaleMcRuden said:

rather than a lame we are aware of the issue I think we deserve a  stable platform and refunds on the premium they never hold off on charging and removing from our accounts

Read the Terms of Service you agreed to.  They specifically say that you can't hold them responsible for...well, pretty much anything.

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Read the Terms of Service you agreed to.  They specifically say that you can't hold them responsible for...well, pretty much anything.

Very specifically, you agreed to

1.5 The Service is subject to scheduled and unscheduled service interruptions and loss of server data, which you do not own and for which you will not hold us liable.

Linden Lab may on occasion need to interrupt the Service with or without prior notice. You agree that Linden Lab will not be liable for any interruption of the Service (whether intentional or not), and you understand that except as may otherwise be specifically provided in Linden Lab's billing policies, posted on applicable areas of the Service and/or Website(s), you will not be entitled to any refunds of fees or other compensation for interruption of service.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2241 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.