Jump to content

Looking for an Enemy


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I dunno if this is the right place for this post.  I am looking for someone to be my enemy.  Must be ugly, supercilious, stuck up, bigoted, and stupid.  Self righteousness a plus.  No griefers please,

I don't know what U R on about with big words and such.  Like you want me to stoop and look up supercilious whan I cant be assed to do menieal wrk. tch Ugly?  as if just look at my beautiful

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

What?!  There's like, a carrot shaving or two in each bowl. 

*takes out his Magnify tool to try to find the carrot.  for some reason, he can only find a banana.   wonders if it's hiding behind all the meat* :) 

 

image.png.4ecba9bf3632d7c97ae4a0368e09283c.png

 

Don't worry Rhonda, i believe you *his head shaking from side to side*

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lostsoul2017 said:

 

:)   should have left your comment in.  it was funny.  i was REALLY hoping to see the fun train wreck it was going to cause.  oh well. i suppose i have go do some troll hunting now to make up for it.

 

but thank you for the laugh ;)

I had second thoughts after and I would have found it too disturbing to find a fan here, or anywhere for that matter.

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, chardonay Babii said:

I had second thoughts after and I would have found it too disturbing to find a fan here, or anywhere for that matter.

i personally love it when the fans post....it makes is SO much easier for me to go and pre-block people so i don't end up talking to them by mistake in SL.  that way i can save time and energy. :)

nothing worst than spending hours becoming friends with someone and then having them say a pro/for comment that makes me gag.

 

this way, it's easier ;)   think of it as a social service LOL

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

*Iooks high and low for his fan(s).  seeing the empty horizon, he sadly goes back to his little plot*

image.png.373c1a9422923ebd197b1deb202a8abb.png

*

wonders how much he'll have to pay in lindens to get his own fan club.  maybe there are escorts that will be 'followers'. wonders if that would be creepy to pay them to dress up and just follow him instead of doing naughty things*

 

  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, lostsoul2017 said:

*Iooks high and low for his fan(s).  seeing the empty horizon, he sadly goes back to his little plot*

image.png.373c1a9422923ebd197b1deb202a8abb.png

*

wonders how much he'll have to pay in lindens to get his own fan club.  maybe there are escorts that will be 'followers'. wonders if that would be creepy to pay them to dress up and just follow him instead of doing naughty things*

 

 

504574CC-A98D-4271-9A46-AFDAE0D5AB91.jpeg

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, lostsoul2017 said:

*Iooks high and low for his fan(s).  seeing the empty horizon, he sadly goes back to his little plot*

image.png.373c1a9422923ebd197b1deb202a8abb.png

*

wonders how much he'll have to pay in lindens to get his own fan club.  maybe there are escorts that will be 'followers'. wonders if that would be creepy to pay them to dress up and just follow him instead of doing naughty things*

 

/me gives up her idea of getting an enemy and gets a kitteh instead.  Awwwwww....

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/4/2018 at 8:14 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

/me gives up her idea of getting an enemy and gets a kitteh instead.  Awwwwww....

no linda no!  

 

you need an enemy. enemies don't group up to be large cats.  as an enemy, i'll take care of myself so that i never am a health risk to you. i'll only be a risk to your emotional health. not your physical health.

 

kittens group to be fat cats.  so get an enemy instead.

*inserts visual of linda carrying the 'kitten' in 2 years from now*

image.png.3936173d8c7df8db3538fa39ba78d9d6.png

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/03/2018 at 2:14 AM, Lindal Kidd said:

/me gives up her idea of getting an enemy and gets a kitteh instead.  Awwwwww....

It's a fact, kitteh are the most pawesome. Everyone should know a neko. (including lions and tiggers)

I can't work out why the great neko explosion of 2010 ever died out.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

It's a fact, kitteh are the most pawesome. Everyone should know a neko. (including lions and tiggers)

I can't work out why the great neko explosion of 2010 ever died out.

perhaps they died out from too many hugs?  too many Huggles?

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

I can't work out why the great neko explosion of 2010 ever died out

Do you wanna be a neko?
Come on it's time to play.
I never see them anymore
Not like before.
It's like they've gone away.

They used to be so many
And not they're not.
I wish you could tell me why.

Do you wanna be a neko?
I really want to see a neko.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Do you wanna be a neko?
Come on it's time to play.
I never see them anymore
Not like before.
It's like they've gone away.

They used to be so many
And not they're not.
I wish you could tell me why.

Do you wanna be a neko?
I really want to see a neko.

Ok, I see what you did there.

 

7562875A-BFEE-4136-8E86-2B07E8812AD9.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 879 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...