Looking for an Enemy

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I dunno if this is the right place for this post.  I am looking for someone to be my enemy.  Must be ugly, supercilious, stuck up, bigoted, and stupid.  Self righteousness a plus.  No griefers please, it annoys my tenants and the mess takes too long to clean up.  Only those capable of restraining themselves to verbal attacks need apply.

About me:  I am not easily annoyed and I seldom hold a grudge longer than a few days.  I usually un-mute jerks within a week or so.  I can be sarcastic, but sometimes react to a wicked jab with hurt silence.  Snarky comments about my appearance can make me cry.  

Will exchange fake Real Life information and pictures with the right Mister Wrong.

Dunno isn't a real word. You didn't indent. You forgot that s on "sometimes". You.....

Oh I give up. There's nothing at all wrong with your post.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Who is driving this train?

I Apologize if any offence was triggered by the introduction - micro aggressions may be woven throughout the opinions that follow.

Bad impressions of Rango Lingo aside, I turn back to the topic at hand - the request, even need of an enemy for Lindal Kidd.

Perhaps, in answer to 'What is friendship then?  Modern friendship: when defined contemporarily - has a defend you even when they know you are wrong, sort of travesty spinning loosely out of philosophical control thing going contemporarily.

Is Lindal seeking a higher quality of friendship, an honest, no - Honest to a Fault Friendship?

But first - Lindal Kidd - while I know nothing factual about her {mind behind the avatar} intentions, except for what was concisely posted about her boundaries - if one were to read her posts again to refresh themselves.

Second - I was raised to believe that a friend was not the one who defended you in your wrongness {in their eyes} - but of good and loving console when struggling with your state - is that not a much truer friendship?

So what kind of enemy does Lindal envision?  Honest opposition of strong but erudite convictions that challenge her moral fabric, or one who would attack and weaken her resolve through cheap and harmful cuts in order to climb over her in pseudo supremacy?

Catnap

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jameson2001 said:

Lindal great news I contacted Dr. Evil and Mini Me, they will be reaching out to you in world to apply as your enemy!

image.png.980dd1006fe70900f06e4966a3b12266.png

Wow, two for one!  Well, one and a quarter for one, but it's still a bargain.  Tell them I already have the laser sharks, but couldn't find a platypus.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Christ Catnap said:

So what kind of enemy does Lindal envision?  Honest opposition of strong but erudite convictions that challenge her moral fabric, or one who would attack and weaken her resolve through cheap and harmful cuts in order to climb over her in pseudo supremacy?

Either one sounds intriguing.  I suspect you would be of the first variety, and I am not at all sure I am up to the challenge.  I'm more a "cheap cuts" sort of gal.

8 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Dunno isn't a real word. You didn't indent. You forgot that s on "sometimes". You.....

Oh I give up. There's nothing at all wrong with your post.

Dunno is colloquial slang and is allowed when speaking in informal conversational style.  I don't need to indent, indentation is for sissies.  I did not either leave off an s on "sometimes", unless you are using the alternate spelling "sometimess", also known as "Gollum voice."  But I do have a question:  shall I consider your nitpicking post to be an application for the position?

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Dunno is colloquial slang and is allowed when speaking in informal conversational style.  I don't need to indent, indentation is for sissies.  I did not either leave off an s on "sometimes", unless you are using the alternate spelling "sometimess", also known as "Gollum voice."  But I do have a question:  shall I consider your nitpicking post to be an application for the position?

Oh, I'd be a terrible enemy. I am full of empathy, and I believe in live and let live. Besides, grudges get too heavy. I've never been able to carry one for long.

Friends though, friends I can do. Though that's off topic, I know.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I don't know what U R on about with big words and such.  Like you want me to stoop and look up supercilious whan I cant be assed to do menieal wrk.

tch

Ugly?  as if just look at my beautiful self

062NJ.jpg

Now that's nuttin butt class.

I'd accept your application in a heartbeat, dear Rhonda, but your Kitty might object.  I saw that video.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

On 2/26/2018 at 7:17 PM, Lindal Kidd said:

I dunno if this is the right place for this post.  I am looking for someone to be my enemy.  Must be ugly, supercilious, stuck up, bigoted, and stupid.  Self righteousness a plus.  No griefers please, it annoys my tenants and the mess takes too long to clean up.  Only those capable of restraining themselves to verbal attacks need apply.

About me:  I am not easily annoyed and I seldom hold a grudge longer than a few days.  I usually un-mute jerks within a week or so.  I can be sarcastic, but sometime react to a wicked jab with hurt silence.  Snarky comments about my appearance can make me cry.  

Will exchange fake Real Life information and pictures with the right Mister Wrong.

HI lindal, i would like to apply for the position of your new Frenemy.  i am normally a nice person (unless burning trolls in forums). Lately though, i've realized in life i need to be a little bit more selfish and evil.  so i think it would be good practice for me and you can get an enemy out of it.  win/win.

i envision a sort of friends with benefits kind of relationship.  not in the sexual way but more of a "i build you up and then tear you down like only a friend truly can".  i can commit to raining on every one of your happy days.  i can make sure that every one of my compliments comes with a "but..." and something sarcastic or evil to finish that sentence to truly make you feel bad about yourself.  i'll even say things so evil they will make internet trolls blush.

now, if you need someone who is not as insidious and just need plain mean i suppose i COULD try to work up towards that.  it's the opposite of what i am like in RL but i can do the RP if it makes you feel good.  as long as it's RP, i'm more than willing to work with you to see what kind of a 'ROLE' you need me to play. i' love creative writing so it would be great to have someone to play with. :)

let me know if you still need a enemy :)

• Like 5

11 hours ago, chardonay Babii said:

:)   should have left your comment in.  it was funny.  i was REALLY hoping to see the fun train wreck it was going to cause.  oh well. i suppose i have go do some troll hunting now to make up for it.

but thank you for the laugh ;)

27 minutes ago, lostsoul2017 said:

:)   should have left your comment in.  it was funny.  i was REALLY hoping to see the fun train wreck it was going to cause.  oh well. i suppose i have go do some troll hunting now to make up for it.

but thank you for the laugh ;)

Damn, now I want to know what I missed

:SwingingFriends:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Damn, now I want to know what I missed

:SwingingFriends:

*his fingers start to twitch as he REALLY wants to put in what she had wrote but realizes he should respect her wishes to keep it out of the forum*   "darn it.  i really wish i didn't have ethics and respect for others some times.  these awful things make me do silly things like 'respect other people's wishes'.  i blame my mother for them. " *sigh*

don't worry Little Jewell,  it's SL forums...only 5 more minutes till someone posts something juicy and good for us to laugh at. ;)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Ramen.thumb.jpg.2bfb1be961fbe2135fc918deebc76331.jpg

My attempt at ramen

you definitely got the Juicy part right.....as for the good for us bit......um.....*looks at the heart attack waiting to happen in the bowl*  ahhh....um.....looks delicious????   *cough* i mean...looks delicious!

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.