Looking for an Enemy

Lindal Kidd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I dunno if this is the right place for this post.  I am looking for someone to be my enemy.  Must be ugly, supercilious, stuck up, bigoted, and stupid.  Self righteousness a plus.  No griefers please, it annoys my tenants and the mess takes too long to clean up.  Only those capable of restraining themselves to verbal attacks need apply.

About me:  I am not easily annoyed and I seldom hold a grudge longer than a few days.  I usually un-mute jerks within a week or so.  I can be sarcastic, but sometime react to a wicked jab with hurt silence.  Snarky comments about my appearance can make me cry.  

Will exchange fake Real Life information and pictures with the right Mister Wrong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 15

I don't usually reply very often to posts in this category, but I wanted to wish you luck with your search.  Many times people with the traits you are looking for are just far too humble to list those traits among their characteristics - it may take some careful reading of responses to tease them out. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I dunno if this is the right place for this post.  I am looking for someone to be my enemy.  Must be ugly, supercilious, stuck up, bigoted, and stupid.  Self righteousness a plus.  No griefers please, it annoys my tenants and the mess takes too long to clean up.  Only those capable of restraining themselves to verbal attacks need apply.

About me:  I am not easily annoyed and I seldom hold a grudge longer than a few days.  I usually un-mute jerks within a week or so.  I can be sarcastic, but sometime react to a wicked jab with hurt silence.  Snarky comments about my appearance can make me cry.  

Will exchange fake Real Life information and pictures with the right Mister Wrong.

i do that but i charge 1000L  per day if you want any stalkin thats 5000L per day  and no i dont work weekends

also im not ugly just saying

• Haha 2

I can do that,

I do not quite understand how your posts found during my search for land/prim lingo led me here, 

But I can do that, I mean,.. 

I am not stupid - I understand how it all works, that is,..

I have read the book on Synchronicity - as first explained by Carl Jung.

And I am struck by how,

This is that.

Christ Catnap

P.S. I am a believer, that is that I believe in stuff.

Edited by Christ Catnap
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Must be ugly, supercilious, stuck up, bigoted, and stupid.

I don't know what U R on about with big words and such.  Like you want me to stoop and look up supercilious whan I cant be assed to do menieal wrk.

tch

Ugly?  as if just look at my beautiful self

062NJ.jpg

Now that's nuttin butt class.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.