Did SL just go down again?

Pandora Pawpad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh how I love threads like this, especially when people get all pissy pants about it. It's super easy to tell which users were around when we had maintenance DAYS, or a solid month of constant errors, issues, rollouts, restarts, rollbacks, restarts....

Patience is a virtue grasshoppas...a worthy one to possess, though not easily obtained, apparently. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Oh how I love threads like this, especially when people get all pissy pants about other users expecting even a basic level of competence from companies. It's super easy to tell which users have been brainwashed into accepting that corporations don't owe us anything....

Demanding professionalism is a virtue grasshoppas...a worthy one to possess, though not easily obtained, apparently. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, animats said:

The Firestorm JIRA, which ought to be completely independent of LL, is also down.

The only thing I can find related to that is this:

Login Issues Round 4
See https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/vkb5crh5dbl3 and http://e*****up.com/slstats/
Clearly there are serious issues with SL and/or the 'net backbone. These are NOT related to FS.
Please avoid making purchases or rezzing no-copy items.
FS servers are also down, due to getting overloaded (the viewer pulls the splash page from our servers).

2 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

Oh how I love threads like this, especially when people get all pissy pants about it. It's super easy to tell which users were around when we had maintenance DAYS, or a solid month of constant errors, issues, rollouts, restarts, rollbacks, restarts....

Patience is a virtue grasshoppas...a worthy one to possess, though not easily obtained, apparently. 

I still miss the wednesdays and then playing with the fun new bugs that got implemented over the weekends.  11 years and counting.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tari Landar said:

I was sitting there wondering is this the "exciting new perk" ?  They are taking us back to the good old days of never planning anything in SL for a Wednesday, shoes up your bum and a few hours of no SL was just the norm

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I was sitting there wondering is this the "exciting new perk" ?  They are taking us back to the good old days of never planning anything in SL for a Wednesday, shoes up your bum and a few hours of no SL was just the norm

i so missed those good old days... when a prim was a prim and ....eh everything was a prim....

Just one difference yesterday... finally down while Europe was going to sleep, in those good old days, with some luck, maintenance ended at this time of day.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1957 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.