Pandora Pawpad

Did SL just go down again?

7:45pm eastern, status page says all is fine now but i STILL cant get in, even did a computer restart. IM seriously going through sl withdrawals badly right now.

This is getting old FAST!!!!!!!!!!

I get in...stay in for about 10 minutes...then it starts all over.  Symptoms are:

Can't send message in chat, can't use (or close) huds, can't TP out of area

then CRASH!!!!!!!!

Edited by Fiona1701

Grid status page says everything is ok. I'm not sure what grid their on but its not the same one I'm trying to log into.

• Like 1

Damn... what's up today and tonight?   I've been kicked off 4 times now and it always takes at least 30 to 60 min to get back on.   They really need to get on it and stop listing the the status as everything is ok. 

• Like 1

Just saw this:

Investigating - We are aware that there may be an issue with Second Life logins at this time. We are actively investigating this issue, and will provide updates via this blog. Thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this.
Feb 26, 17:54 PST
  • Thanks 1

I wonder if there is somewhere we can go to begin filing a 'Class Action Lawsuit' for money loss over rented land or anyone who pays sim tier and cannot login, to see about getting LL to abandon Sansar to fix this mess.

6 minutes ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

I wonder if there is somewhere we can go to begin filing a 'Class Action Lawsuit' for money loss over rented land or anyone who pays sim tier and cannot login, to see about getting LL to abandon Sansar to fix this mess.

what is Sansar

1 minute ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

You might want to read the terms of service first. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ErikMouse Dawid said:

I fail to see what Sansar does or does not have to do with this situation. 

Do all your other online services provide refunds for whenever they are not available?  

• Like 1

Just now, Valkyrie Morgwain said:

I just got the email saying the issue is resolved... YET... STILL  can not get the login screen to come up and log in...  4th time today i've tried to get in world

Means that the issue is not resolved and that email is wrong.