Did SL just go down again?

Pandora Pawpad

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Refreshed e*blip*up graphic:

dc1f79d3d22bf6c14684b05079092b3c.png

In previous SL crashes, it used to show a suden fall followed by a more or less steady rise (usually slow) as things were being fixed. Interesting is thatthis time, it shows 5 total crashes, to the point thet e*blip* couldn't even track the connections

P.S. See LL? I've censored the forbidden letters combination for you :)

• Like 2

Oh and here I've been re-installing my viewer, downloading a new viewer and all that stuff just to realize that its the SL servers and not on my part the problem is. :') What a shame, looked forward to just chilling and relaxing on SL after finally having some alone time after I've been having a visitor since Friday.

• Haha 2

I am constantly amazed that companies don't give information to their customers.  If it's a hardware issue.  Say so.  I completely understand things made by man will break.  Tell me when you will have new hardware and I'll plan accordingly.  If you are being disrupted by external sources, say so.  We will root for you.  People have a capacity to be patient and understanding when they are given information.  Most companies lose customers because they did not trust them enough to tell them what's happening to the service they paid for.   Of course there will always be trolls that just like to say negative things.   But the vast majority of us just want to know what happened and when you expect a real fix.  The canned pre-programmed response works for a moment while you figure it out yourself, but eventually information is your friend.  Just my opinion.

• Like 6

Whoop whoop, managed to get online on SL now. Will see if it goes offline soon again as before.

Edit: Might have said it too early, got kicked out instantly and can't re-join...

Double Edit: Nevermind, was just loading extremely slow. Came in again.

Edited by YukiMellorine
  • Sad 1

I could see this coming. I knew this new version of firestorm had a major bug. When taking large resolution snapshots, when I save to my disk I get a black image saved instead of a snap most of the time. I was going to report it to the firestorm team but didn't have the time to make an account on their website to report the bug. I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing this since the last update? I did a clean uninstall just a few days ago and downloaded a fresh version but nada. Still having the same issue with snapshots...I hope this will be fixed in the maintenance!

Just now, JoannaVou said:

I could see this coming. I knew this new version of firestorm had a major bug. When taking large resolution snapshots, when I save to my disk I get a black image saved instead of a snap most of the time. I was going to report it to the firestorm team but didn't have the time to make an account on their website to report the bug. I wonder if anyone else has been experiencing this since the last update? I did a clean uninstall just a few days ago and downloaded a fresh version but nada. Still having the same issue with snapshots...I hope this will be fixed in the maintenance!

I take snaps with my resolution set at 5000 by something or other.  Have not had any issues with the latest Firestorm version.

Just now, JoannaVou said:

I hadn't that problem with latest release; instead, several gestures stopped working and with 90% of logins I have big issues in inventory fetching.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1985 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.