Did SL just go down again?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All! Unfortunately, SL is suddenly experiencing some issues.  We are working on getting a blog post up and the teams have jumped in to try to hit the hamsters and monkeys with jumper cables si

Just got back home from out of town. Couldn't log in. Panicked a little. It's fine, though, I brought a bottle of whisky home.

Oh how I love threads like this, especially when people get all pissy pants about it. It's super easy to tell which users were around when we had maintenance DAYS, or a solid month of constant errors,

Posted Images

Hi All!

Unfortunately, SL is suddenly experiencing some issues.  We are working on getting a blog post up and the teams have jumped in to try to hit the hamsters and monkeys with jumper cables since the coffee they got this morning doesn't seem to be working.

Thank you for your patience!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 8
  • Haha 3

Just got back home from out of town. Couldn't log in. Panicked a little. It's fine, though, I brought a bottle of whisky home.

• Like 3
  • Haha 8
10 minutes ago, Orwar said:

left my phone log in at Lochme. Just got home and switch was able to get in first time then tp home and crash

• Haha 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 900 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.