Didn't received product on street

Yoona Yootz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a similar problem. I bought something that was rather expensive. I got an empty wooden box delivered to me. I contacted the seller who proceeded to curse me out and call my mother's decency into question. Five minutes later, got a warning from LL because the seller sent a doctored log, with the names switched.

Any ideas on what to do to both get my refund and remove the false charge?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I wasn't there so I don't know your exact situation and I can only go on what your saying, sooo, I would say, a lot of times when you buy something it comes packaged, in a box. Again, I don't know for sure, but if the conversation between you and the merchant escalated to discussion of mothers, then perhaps you didn't approach the seller in as polite a way as you could have. Im just saying, keep in mind that merchants have to put up with all sorts of scoundrels trying to rip them off and bad mouthing their products, and a lot of these merchants put there heart and soul into their products, so, all I'm saying is..if you still have a problem with your purchase and false accusations, contact LL and file a report. They will sort it out. They have the real logs.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4722 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.