AStormieDay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Honestly.. I don't know where to start with this exactly - its been a VERY long time since I've ever posted something in the forums.

I guess I wanna start off by saying I was not always the best person to be friends with,I went through my own issues & they impacted a lot of people,so I lost a lot of good friends - but I wanna grow,and learn & build from those past experiences. - I've been harassed,picked on and even put on SL Secrets because of who I was - It got so nasty.. so I left,I have maybe 2 friends in sl and they aren't really the type to go out and do stuff,more of platform builder types...

I wanna meet people who know the best hang out spots,where logging in seems worth it - where i'm not spending my time just taking photos or sitting around waiting for someone that doesnt exist to message me. - as long as you are nice,outgoing,and accept people that make a few mistakes id love to make friends with you!

I guess I could say I'm very impatient,quiet,nice at times,anxious and mostly a loner when im having a bad day - on a good day im super outgoing,very talkative,and can light up an entire room with jokes. 

Yeah... IDK if im really selling myself well - uh...ill attach a photo of my avi if that matters to anyone - also im 19,from texas and have 3 pets (2 rats,and a dog),love to shop,do anything artistic and really love sweet tea. - oh and my fav color is pink! - hope to make a few new friends :) 

23722313_318633508619159_4171479200670388022_n.jpg

• Like 4

I'm always open to meet new friends, but I have to say I'm on GMT+2 7 hours ahead of you, so I don't know how likely it would be that I'd ever be online on the same time as you. I'm usually online from Around 7pm to midnight My time, which would be noon to 5pm your time. 

If that's ok with you, find me inworld and IM me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lavalois said:

I'm always open to meet new friends, but I have to say I'm on GMT+2 7 hours ahead of you, so I don't know how likely it would be that I'd ever be online on the same time as you. I'm usually online from Around 7pm to midnight My time, which would be noon to 5pm your time. 

If that's ok with you, find me inworld and IM me.

Im actually always on - you never knew when you'll catch me - Im slt + 2 

Ill find ya !

1 hour ago, AStormieDay said:

Honestly.. I don't know where to start with this exactly - its been a VERY long time since I've ever posted something in the forums.

I guess I wanna start off by saying I was not always the best person to be friends with,I went through my own issues & they impacted a lot of people,so I lost a lot of good friends - but I wanna grow,and learn & build from those past experiences. - I've been harassed,picked on and even put on SL Secrets because of who I was - It got so nasty.. so I left,I have maybe 2 friends in sl and they aren't really the type to go out and do stuff,more of platform builder types...

I wanna meet people who know the best hang out spots,where logging in seems worth it - where i'm not spending my time just taking photos or sitting around waiting for someone that doesnt exist to message me. - as long as you are nice,outgoing,and accept people that make a few mistakes id love to make friends with you!

I guess I could say I'm very impatient,quiet,nice at times,anxious and mostly a loner when im having a bad day - on a good day im super outgoing,very talkative,and can light up an entire room with jokes. 

Yeah... IDK if im really selling myself well - uh...ill attach a photo of my avi if that matters to anyone - also im 19,from texas and have 3 pets (2 rats,and a dog),love to shop,do anything artistic and really love sweet tea. - oh and my fav color is pink! - hope to make a few new friends :) 

23722313_318633508619159_4171479200670388022_n.jpg

Welcome back to the forums Stormie! I hope you have a pleasant time!

Peace!

5 hours ago, AStormieDay said:

Yeah... IDK if im really selling myself well

I think, you did a really great job in selling yourself.  Honest self-criticism is what makes someone really sympathic and pleasant.

Edited by Resi Pfeffer
typo

6 hours ago, AStormieDay said:

Welcome back to the forums AStormie.   The great thing about SL is new beginnings.  A wise person once shared this bit of advice to me that I will now share with you

image.png.a58c0dada5e42328e1d0fbeaaeb5cf33.png   Good luck collecting your quarters:)

1 hour ago, Jameson2001 said:

Welcome back to the forums AStormie.   The great thing about SL is new beginnings.  A wise person once shared this bit of advice to me that I will now share with you

image.png.a58c0dada5e42328e1d0fbeaaeb5cf33.png   Good luck collecting your quarters:)

That is advice I’m willing to take! - thank you! 

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

"My other rack holds guns."

===========

Hi, Athena! (I kind of like Stormie but since your display name is different I'll assume you prefer Athena)

Welcome to the forums.

And thanks for having a wishlist :)

Haha yes I prefer Athena - or most call me athii either is fine!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.