You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Ganymedes Costagravas said:

Dag Natasja,

Small question: is your project taking a pic in SL or would you meet up with me in real life? (I live in Brussels so both are an option, I just wanna know what I'd get into if I'd say yes)

Salukes!
Gany (or in real life: Jeroen)

It's in real life :) I will come to your home with my camera, light and background and take a picture of you. And we talk for a bit so I can understand more of why you are playing this game and stuff :) 

6 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

Sl players are mostly not the ones that commonly are adressed as gamers... you might try to approach a group that's not your target.

That's true, I am sorry for the pore word choice. I am looking for all kind of people who "life" online. With this project I'am also learning a lot about online lifes and worlds because it is all new for me.

4 minutes ago, natasjamosterman said:

It's in real life :) I will come to your home with my camera, light and background and take a picture of you. And we talk for a bit so I can understand more of why you are playing this game and stuff :) 

Nice to know! 

SL isn't a game though, more like a platform where you can build, shop or roam freely (restrictions can apply)
I'm not the most active SL resident compared to a few years ago, but I can certainly provide insight and alike... 
If you're ok with that, we can discuss the details in the near future. Is there a deadline you need to meet?

Would discussions happen here on the forum (I don't check it often), in world (if you have an avatar?) or do you have a mail address specifically for your project on which I could contact you? 

3 minutes ago, Ganymedes Costagravas said:

Nice to know! 

SL isn't a game though, more like a platform where you can build, shop or roam freely (restrictions can apply)
I'm not the most active SL resident compared to a few years ago, but I can certainly provide insight and alike... 
If you're ok with that, we can discuss the details in the near future. Is there a deadline you need to meet?

Would discussions happen here on the forum (I don't check it often), in world (if you have an avatar?) or do you have a mail address specifically for your project on which I could contact you? 

You can find my e-mail adress on my website. Send me a e-mail and we can talk about when and where :) I will start shooting my portraits in april. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2249 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.