Brazil Amigos?

Wyona Steamweaver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oi! Meu nome e Wyona Blessing. Eu sou americana. Estou aprendenda Portugues sozinho. Eu gostaria que os amigas praticassem com. Eu precisa practicar. Voce quer conversar?

Hi! I am just learning Brazillian Portuguese. I would love some friends to talk to and practice with. You can contact me in SL @ wyona.steamweaver  or on facebook @ wyona.steamweaver@gmail.com   

Tchau! Abracos!

• 2 weeks later...

Olá, Wyona Blessing! Eu te convido a visitar nossa ilha de ajuda no Second Life. Nosso idioma é o português do Brasil. Pode ser interessante para tua aprendizagem e prática, pois encontrarás diferentes sotaques, dependendo da região de cada falante. Apareça e me procure! Eu sou voluntária janes.crystal, na Ajuda SL Brasil Voluntários – Comunidade Gateway. Tchau! Abraço!

Hello, Wyona Blessing! I invite you to visit our island help in Second Life. Our language is Portuguese Brazil. It can be interesting for your learning and practice, because you will find different accents, depending on the region of each speaker. Come and find me! I am volunteer janes.crystal, in the Help Brazil Volunteers SL - Gateway Community. Goodbye! Hug!

Edited by JaneS Crystal

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.