Jump to content
RickCruise

SL gf lies about being a prostitute

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, RickCruise said:

 I will not return to this board or to secondlife, every again.

I'm not holding my breath on this.

We'll see you, or a re-incarnation of you, sometime in the future.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I find it very funny when stuff like this happens. you dated a hooker you met at a strip club and you where shocked that she cheated? this reminds me of a friend who dated a con man and was shocked when he ran away with her inheritance. People arn't just going to become sweet loving angels just because they're in a relationship like charactors in a bad movie. I would be understanding if she approached you as an angelic family woman and THEN you found out she was a hooker, but you pretty much signed up for this.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Can I have your stuff?

 

*cough*  keep that stuff away from a black light.  just saying...

i wonder if i can have the things he never used....like respect ..and dignity.  i bet they are still unused and in their original boxes.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, RickCruise said:

However, I did not find sl to be best place to make friends because, as you have all noted, the opportunity for deception is very high.  Also, there are a lot of manipulative and evil people in second life. 

 

.
 
Edited by SteveBlockhead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RickCruise said:

However, I did not find sl to be best place to make friends because, as you have all noted, the opportunity for deception is very high.  Also, there are a lot of manipulative and evil people in second life. 

You think another communities are better to make real friends ?  Not really.   In SL all possibilities to play games are totally clear.

So. You know where you are.  The name of the platform says all what you have to know.  

At other platforms is the same stuff running.  But more in the background. You have to do more tricks to be an evil catfish.  Welcome in internet.  In SL is everything clear.  

The possibilities are obvious and therefore it is clear that the possibilities are used.

 

So SL is actually even more honest than other platforms..


 
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/1/2018 at 6:27 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

I'm not holding my breath on this.

We'll see you, or a re-incarnation of you, sometime in the future.

You know me too well.  I stopped back to thank everyone for their help.  This was much quicker and cheaper than therapy.   I know what I need to know and I am much happier now.  Bye now.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RickCruise said:

You know me too well.  I stopped back to thank everyone for their help.  This was much quicker and cheaper than therapy.   I know what I need to know and I am much happier now.  Bye now.

 

wow, i thought he'd last at LEAST a few more hours before returning to post.  thank god we didn't take bets.    i'm wondering if we should take bets on how long before he comes back to post a 'final good bye'  or a 'i swear this is the last bye'.   :) 

image.thumb.png.1e34e62b591ba8e13253e1c1dbecd02f.png

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 6:35 PM, RickCruise said:

Yes, but only one.  This girl. Please note that a whore is not not prostitute.  A whore is a girl who likes to *****.

 

What dictionary are you using?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, sorry, I missed that. I'm a little slow sometimes.

Can I bring my ego into it and try to twist things so that I look correct? In that case I want to try, "I was trying to give him pause, hoping he would take a moment for introspection and realize he could do better." Yeah, that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spin Barbosa said:

Can I bring my ego into it and try to twist things so that I look correct?

Why not? Evurbody else does.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have a modded skyrim so i can play as an escort homme fatale. one mod makes everyone clap when they see me sexing. how's that for ego? now, after reading this so serious thread ... i know i done wrong and must beg for husband's forgiveness ... in ordinary ways like cooking nice dinner. thread ruined my life :(

troll is a troll (lol, i get his ear thing as partially deaf too) but what's funnier - sounds like op's gf was not his gf. maybe she thought he wanted to have gf experience thing long term. or she really was but continued to work as job relations =/= personal ones.

on serious note, glad iamnotyourneighbour chimmed in as added realism lol. i mostly known sex workers who were in the business as couldn't get another job; by that i mean that it's hard to find a full time job for nights that doesn't have wicked requirements and most have to like ... take care of kids during day (one friend was a carer as well). known loads engineers in full time uni who also needed jobs. only one dude was there due to liking sex (still needing job lol). 

that's the rl part. in sl it's mostly for fun and those poor, poor rl bfs that are in same room probably hear about all this and chuckle at screen in background. 

i just dislike disrespect and the only context to use 'whore' should be positive one where we all cheer and clap. i am very fragile.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, acedacid said:

one mod makes everyone clap when they see me sexing. how's that for ego?

At least they can’t GET the clap from just watching.

ADFA694F-07A4-4B65-BAA5-0DD3B73C99F9.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, acedacid said:

i have a modded skyrim so i can play as an escort homme fatale. one mod makes everyone clap when they see me sexing. how's that for ego? now, after reading this so serious thread ... i know i done wrong and must beg for husband's forgiveness ... in ordinary ways like cooking nice dinner. thread ruined my life :(

troll is a troll (lol, i get his ear thing as partially deaf too) but what's funnier - sounds like op's gf was not his gf. maybe she thought he wanted to have gf experience thing long term. or she really was but continued to work as job relations =/= personal ones.

on serious note, glad iamnotyourneighbour chimmed in as added realism lol. i mostly known sex workers who were in the business as couldn't get another job; by that i mean that it's hard to find a full time job for nights that doesn't have wicked requirements and most have to like ... take care of kids during day (one friend was a carer as well). known loads engineers in full time uni who also needed jobs. only one dude was there due to liking sex (still needing job lol). 

that's the rl part. in sl it's mostly for fun and those poor, poor rl bfs that are in same room probably hear about all this and chuckle at screen in background. 

i just dislike disrespect and the only context to use 'whore' should be positive one where we all cheer and clap. i am very fragile.

Does your husband know you are a whore in SL?  If yes, I do not see a problem.  If not, why not?  It's just a fantasy right?  All those orgasms you have in rl with strange men in sl mean nothing i suppose.  And how about all those broken hearts i see?  Those aren't real either, are they?

Edited by RickCruise

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RickCruise said:

  All those orgasms you have in rl with strange men in sl mean nothing i suppose.  

BTW, you might not know this but the vast majority of those orgasms with SL partners are faked - much more so than typical RL ones.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

BTW, you might not know this but the vast majority of those orgasms with SL partners are faked - much more so than typical RL ones.

My girlfriend Sally assures me hers are all real. And that I'm the best at teh seks. She wouldn't lie to me. Would she? She can't - she's my girlfriend!

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Spin Barbosa said:

My girlfriend Sally assures me hers are all real. And that I'm the best at teh seks. She wouldn't lie to me. Would she? She can't - she's my girlfriend!

Sally is your right hand if I'm correct. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

BTW, you might not know this but the vast majority of those orgasms with SL partners are faked - much more so than typical RL ones.

 

9 hours ago, RickCruise said:

Does your husband know you are a whore in SL?  If yes, I do not see a problem.  If not, why not?  It's just a fantasy right?  All those orgasms you have in rl with strange men in sl mean nothing i suppose.  And how about all those broken hearts i see?  Those aren't real either, are they?

http://www.canarybeck.com/2015/05/13/second-life-sex-survey-results/

40% usually have an orgasm.   Women spend more time on sl than men.  Most people say they protray the same sex as they are in rl.  Second Life is for women.

Edited by RickCruise
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/03/2018 at 11:45 AM, RickCruise said:

Does your husband know you are a whore in SL?  If yes, I do not see a problem.  If not, why not?  It's just a fantasy right?  All those orgasms you have in rl with strange men in sl mean nothing i suppose.  And how about all those broken hearts i see?  Those aren't real either, are they?

op, it was skyrim not sl. i didn't know you're so sympathetic to plight of some poor npcs... 

maybe you're right ... i can't even remember their names ... they usually say something about elves ruining their fantasy white land and stagger off drunkenly. next time i'll ask how they feel! oh ... wait ... i think i chopped them all up ... oops.

on serious note - my comment on husbands was sarcastic but not far off from truth as most sl people who were married irl told partners all about sexy happenings. my sl's just fiddling with builds and i'm not very peopley but eh done some genital mashing of avatars with friends and yep shown my rl husband. then took our avatars and bumped them nude while giggling like a kid. 

not sure why research on orgasms is quoted but i'm sure op heard of something called visual porn or roleplay or sex chats. how's that affecting irl relationships? dunno - it's all honesty and communication. same as one can be very monogamous but work as an escort. someone else can be poly and treat escorting as fun sex times. both can be in sl and do same job but swap roles as sl does not always align with rl. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 848 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...