RickCruise

SL gf lies about being a prostitute

There are a lot of wise people on SL and so I call on the community to help me with my problem.  For the longest time, I went into SL and enjoyed the adult scene.  When I was younger, I used to go to strip bars in rl and when I first started SL, pole dancing was very popular.  I enjoyed going to the SL strip joints and had a lot fun just hanging, meeting people and having causal sex.  I did not have to drive to some seedy part of town to go to a rl strip bar and I did not have to worry about getting mugged or shot.  This went on for several years (i'm posting using an ALT) with no problems.  Just fun and hot sex that made me horny for my rl gf, but things sort of fizzled with my rl gf and she left me and to tell the truth, it was probably the best thing that ever happened to me, but at the time, I did not think so.  I was very depressed and to deal with it, I started having a lot of sex.   I felt good while I was having sex but once it was over, I got depressed, angry and lonely.  I think we have all heard of this type of behavior before.

After a while my family insisted I get gf.  At this time, I was seeing maybe 10-15 whores in sl on a regular basis.  The whores all liked me.  I was a good time Charlie, kind of vanilla at heart, good at sl sex and kind of naive about BDSM and girls that want to have pimps or be sex slaves.  I would point out that the BDSM girls all liked me a lot, but I was taught you do not hit a women and you should be nice to them.  Little did I know, that's not always the case.  I digress.  Anyway, i asked this one sl whore that I really liked to be my rl gf and she agreed.  That's when all the problems started.

The biggest mistake I made was agreeing to having a "closed relationship" in sl.   It was her idea.  Now, let me say, I am an old wolf and I have cheated on my gf's in rl, in the past and had plenty of one night stands but I am not like that anymore.  I think it is very important to be faithful....however, it soon became apparent, that my sl gf was seeing other people and is into BDSM.  When I confronted her about it, she lied to me and got upset at me for accusing her.  However, I knew for a fact she was working in club because another girl I knew, saw a picture of my sl gf in my house and told me.  This other girl knew her name.  Then I met a couple of men who were her clients and then I caught her with her pimp.

We had a big fight.  A lot of them.  We fought and had sex and fought and had sex with other people and fought and then had more sex with each other.  It was very hot.  This when on for a year.  She used to say silly things to me like:  "I don't cheat when I am in love."  Meaning, she did not love me.  So I left her and then she says that she really loves me.  So I went back with her but nothing changed.  She still has sex with other people and lies about it.  I would not mind so much if she did not lie about it.  Also, she gets totally bent out of shape when I hook up with someone else. 

My question is this:  Is lying like that okay or am i fool to stick around because, it bothers me when she is with other men and lies about.  I think she has several bf in sl that she keeps that don't know about each other and from my experience, that's pretty common.  The lying is what concerns me.  Thoughts?

Edited by RickCruise
correct typos
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RickCruise said:

Thoughts?

You are not going to like it but ...

Quit using sex as a weapon.  Those who live by the sword die by the sword and it applies to much more than just violence.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to SL relationship drama.  If you don't like her having sex with others, walk away.  However, know that you will never really know for sure what any other SL person is doing when you are not around. Even someone that claims to be honest, tells you about other sexual partners, still may not be 100% honest.  You have no way of knowing. 

Decide what you want and what you are willing to deal with and then stick to it. 

• Like 11

After 10 years in SL (I had other accounts before) I found out that is nearly impossible to have a fully committed relationship, unless BOTH are willing to be true and even then, you might be suspicious because unless you can really know about where your other half is all the time, you won't be able o be sure about their faithfulness. They will always be able to have an alt and say that they're just offline, they can say "I'll go sleep" and just go skype with someone else. 

Go away from that person, she's toxic to you and she's not helping you enjoy your SL, you're in an obsessive relationship, it's not healthy. If you need someone to talk to, you can reach out for me.

• Like 5

I think the same, about some other stuff in my past, If they would have just been honest with me and told me the truth and why I would maybe take it another way or understand or come to some agreement ..  don't think it matters if she loves you or not, she is'nt good for you... oh and like that one song,, On to the next one!!

• Like 1

This was an adventure from the beginning, but I do admit that I’m still stuck on the “15 whores” part and you’re upset with her for sleeping around. It sounds like you both have some serious issues. If you’re looking for a long-term girlfriend, you might need to explore other places to find them than wherever you’re spending time now. Also, as LittleMe said - it’s secondlife. It’s all too easy to create an alt and skip off to wherever and pixel bang to your heart’s content. Self-reflect and focus on what you want from SL and what you want from your relationships. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

You could try the “Pretty Woman” method, give her munnies and stuffs, convince her to stop being a slatternly woman of ill repute, apostate prostitute.

• Haha 1

On 25 February 2018 at 1:10 AM, RickCruise said:

and kind of naive about BDSM and girls that want to have pimps or be sex slaves.

BDSM isn't about prostitution, or having pimps, or even being 'sex slaves'. Your comment is as insulting to the BDSM scene as it is wrong.

however, it soon became apparent, that my sl gf was seeing other people and is into BDSM

Being into BDSM and seeing other people are NOT related,  don't confuse or conflate the two.

The lying is what concerns me.

as her idea.  Now, let me say, I am an old wolf and I have cheated on my gf's in rl, in the past and had plenty of one night stands

But only when it's happening to you apparently.

So, you dated an SL 'hooker' big deal, and *gasp* despite you dating her she didn't give up her job as a hooker.

This is soooo common, guys want to date a "hot hooker babe" but suddenly expect her to STOP being a hooker because they are dating.

*rolls eyes*

Thoughts? Move on, find a new GF, or don't, depends if you are bored with the old one. But do it quietly, where we won't hear you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

Surprised that there's so many serious replies to this topic. There's really no way that this is an actual story? This has to be completely made up for a quick laugh?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Joeyx Howlett said:

Surprised that there's so many serious replies to this topic. There's really no way that this is an actual story? This has to be completely made up for a quick laugh?

You may be right, and maybe not.  This is SL after all.

• Like 1

Anyway, i asked this one sl whore that I really liked to be my rl gf and she agreed.  That's when all the problems started.

Lol so he chose a SL whore of all people and decided to ask her to be his real life girlfriend? Seems a little crazy.

Now, let me say, I am an old wolf and I have cheated on my gf's in rl, in the past and had plenty of one night stands but I am not like that anymore.

So this guy runs around and has no problems cheating on his real life girlfriends. But is going to get bent out of shape because his SL girlfriend is having pixel sex? Well ***** you. Lol.

Then I met a couple of men who were her clients and then I caught her with her pimp.

Lol. SL pimps? Tell me this isn't a real thing. God damn. I should've become a SL pimp years ago.

We had a big fight.  A lot of them.  We fought and had sex and fought and had sex with other people and fought and then had more sex with each other.  It was very hot.

This is by far probably one of the funniest lines I've ever stumbled across in my life. It's so ridiculous and brilliant. Guy should probably be writing professionally.

I was very depressed and to deal with it, I started having a lot of sex.   I felt good while I was having sex but once it was over, I got depressed, angry and lonely.

I can picture a guy sitting behind his monitor crying after having pixel sex. However I don't think that it is actually something realistic.

At this time, I was seeing maybe 10-15 whores in sl on a regular basis.  The whores all liked me.

You can pay anyone to pretend to like you I guess.

But anyway. The lines in this 'story' are ridiculous. I really find it hard to believe that this is anymore then a post to make people laugh. It worked for me. I was dying the first time I read through it.

• Like 3

On 25.2.2018 at 2:10 AM, RickCruise said:

...what concerns me.  Thoughts?

You call your sex partners generally whores. You say bad things about things you obviously know nothing about (bdsm). You confess to be a rl cheater (not only once).
You dont even need to believe in karma. Bad things already seem to come back to you.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This really happened in sl.  Some girls like being called whores.  Yes, there are pimps in SL.  BDSM'ers think their ***** don't stink but it does.  I thank those that answered my question sincerely.  Karma does has something to do with this.  Both for me and the girl.

Edited by RickCruise
added a sentence

6 minutes ago, RickCruise said:

BDSM'ers think their ***** don't stink but it does.... Karma has nothing to do with this.

That's your opinion. You're entitled to that I guess.

Like other people are entitled to theirs.

4 hours ago, Joeyx Howlett said:

Lol so he chose a SL whore of all people and decided to ask her to be his real life girlfriend? Seems a little crazy.

This kind of thing is a real phenomena.

You get guys in RL who will go to some tittybar every night, and shove $100 in the garter of some poledancing stripper, then finally pluck up the courage, one night when drunk and horney and just dumped by their old GF for visiting tittybars all the time, to wait outside thye stage door of the bar, and ask the poledancer out.

THEN, after just ONE lackluster date, they EXPECT thge poledancer to give up her "hundreds of dollars per shift" tittybar job and work in Walmart for Min Wage because "Mah gurl don sho her stuffs to no odder guys, man, mah boy-dangle groin prim shud be enuf 4 her..."

There's no limit to Stupid when guys think with their crotches...

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, RickCruise said:

BDSM'ers think their ***** don't stink but it does

Like many Vanilla guys who think with their crotches, you cannot accept that your problems are your own fault for having unrealistic expectations.

Like many Vanilla guys who think with their crotches, you assume it's somebody elses fault, and pick on some aspect of your chosen blame magnet that isn't like you, such as BDSM.

Her liking BDSM isn't your problem, your problem is thinking you must be great in SL-bed because paid sex workers told you how great you were 30 seconds after you paid them, and assuming that you being great in SL-bed means that whoever you stick your groin prim in will of course give up their SLives to wait on your convenience.

Your problem is... You are you.

• Like 3

a virtual world, specially made to lead one or more "second lifes"..   Equipped with all the possibilities to deceife, lie and hide.  A platform like heaven for divided personalities and deceivers. 

in such a world, you wonder about people that use this possibilities ?  rly ?  

2 hours ago, Klytyna said:

your problem is thinking you must be great in SL-bed

We dont even know who told him he is good/great. Maybe he just certified himself because he figured out how to use the HUDs.
Anyway, humility seems not to be a big part of his personality.

• Like 2