Looking for tattoo

karenleighkalliope

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, karenleighkalliope said:

Thank you! I didn't find a sacred heart there, but I did find other great tattoos!

Yvw ;]  img glad nobody attack me for my advise again and somebody is happy.  Ppl here are so mean like thye must so suffer inside i bet.  

• Confused 1

Sn@tch had one but it was a gift at last year's Skin Fair. You might check the goodie bag on the front desk or the freebie section at the store, Ivey may have put it out. Her stuff is all Omega appliers so you will need the Omega relay for Maitreya to use them.

eta pic: She's used it in several ads. If it's similar to what you are wanting and it's not in the store, you can send her a note card and see if she might consider making it available. 

Sn@tch Charisma Hair Vendor Ad LG

Edited by Clover Jinx
  • Like 1

As for the tattoo in the original pic: I'm fairly certain that it's literally "old-school", which means way older than any mesh bodies on the market today, so that exact one is unlikely to be available as an applier.

The store logo looks pretty old and the body outline strongly suggests a classic avatar body.

I actually got a mental picture of the tattoo store on my mind, but can't recall the name of it ... "Gas" or "Gos..." or something... pretty huge back in its day.

4 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

As for the tattoo in the original pic: I'm fairly certain that it's literally "old-school", which means way older than any mesh bodies on the market today, so that exact one is unlikely to be available as an applier.

That's probably why I haven't been able to find it. Thank you for your help!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.