Searching for this skirt

flyingblueleaf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!~ Such a cute skirt, I have some in real life that I wish could be uploaded into SL!

Regarding your question, I know {amiable} has several skirts similar to that in a variety of prints and colors. I can't login to SL right now but I found a few from {amiable} on the Marketplace. Once, I can get back on to SL, I can look at my inventory and send you some more places if you would like. I think S@bbia might have some too. I can't think of anything else (for sure anyways) atm. I added two outfits with the skirt too~ 

{amiable} Flared Midi Skirt - Fatpack{amiable} Natural Cardigan and Flared Midi Skirt / Outfit - Fatpack {amiable} Sailor Blouse and Midi Skirt

The skirts are sold individually too, in case you don't want a fatpack.

As for tops, there's so many in SL! Do you have a preference? or an example? Something elegant to me might not be to you. {amiable}, Tres Blah, Cest La Vie, and Blueberry have some of my favorite tops~  Feel free to IM me in-world if you want to go look at some stuff together or I can just send you landmarks if that's easier for you! Whichever is more convenient for you :3 Also, may I ask which body do you have? It will help me filter brands that don't cater to your body~

• Like 1

If you're still looking for nice shirts / blouses, one of my absolute favorites is from The Secret Store. Not a Peter Pan collar, but it does have a bow :)

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/The-Secret-Store-Mary-Pleated-Shirt-Milk/5761462

These blouses from G*Field are perhaps a bit more towards the Lolita style, but they do have a rounded collar and a bow. G*Field has great stuff, btw, and their skirts are fairly long (compared to, say, Blueberry). Definitely worth a look around.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/GF-Sweet-Blouse-Vanilla-ivory/7120942

Good luck!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2242 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.