Contacting Linden Labs (Second Life) directly

DarkRaven Clawtooth

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello,

I want to contact LL (Second Life) directly to see if they can help me successfully recover my basic/free account after re-activation. I've seen a Fax number but I'm not sure how to send one. I could send an email to them, but I'm not sure if sending a support request to Tech Support will help me. I can't phone as I'm in U.K. and my adult SL account is 10 years old. I can't start again with a new account. I'm told that all my inventory, etc is still on the LL servers.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! (DarkRaven Gothly, SL Resident).

4 answers to this question

Your only option is to submit a support case.  There is no Linden Lab telephone / fax / snail mail / e-mail  option for technical support.

As I explained in your previous thread, Linden Lab cannot guarantee that the inventory, account balance, or land holdings you may have had in a very old account will still be accessible when you try to reinstate the account.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If you would like to immediately upgrade that account to Premium, then you can use Live Chat.  That is as close to "direct" contact as you can get.  You can currently buy a one month Premium for US $4.75 -- that is 50% off the usual monthly rate.  It might be worth that - not to mention that they sometimes try a little harder on things with their Premium account holders.

Then you could do Live Chat at:  https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
available 5am to 3pm PST every day.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

If you would like to immediately upgrade that account to Premium, then you can use Live Chat.  That is as close to "direct" contact as you can get.  You can currently buy a one month Premium for US $4.75 -- that is 50% off the usual monthly rate.  It might be worth that - not to mention that they sometimes try a little harder on things with their Premium account holders.

Then you could do Live Chat at:  https://support.secondlife.com/start-chat/
available 5am to 3pm PST every day.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2251 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.