mesh body?

Derekmate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 3/2/2018 at 2:56 AM, Callum Meriman said:

Despite being a server-based pile of do-do.... the TMP is one of the few bodies that isn't unrealistically like a body builder.

Hate on it all you like, but the other choices make your biceps look like balloons.

(I have TMP, Slink, Signature Gianni, Belleza Jake and many more bodies - and I am distressed the roid-bodies are winning this fight)

As much as I hate TMP and their sales model, I do have to agree: I have one male alt who still uses the free TMP body (with the Akeruka Aron head), and he still looks pretty good!

However, I wouldn't recommend TMP to anybody now that they have discontinued the free versions of their male and female mesh bodies. Their HUD-based sales system is ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE and a real pain in the ass to use. When/if they ever decide to pull the plug on their servers, you will be unable to retexture your clothing, even if you had bought all the different colours available for a coat, dress, T-shirt, etc. 

Edited by Vanity Fair

On 3/5/2018 at 3:04 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

I’ve never used a shopping hud, are they common?

Not common at all. I applauded them for trying to do something different, but sometimes different isn't always better. After all the criticism their HUD system received, you would think that they would have either improved on it or ditched it outright.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1998 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.