You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am working on learning Brazilian Portuguese and am interested in finding some friends to practice with me on voice. My SL sister is Brazilian but she has college and is very busy. It's best if you also know some English as I am still a beginner, though I have learned quite a bit. My SL daughter is also learning but has a few people she is practicing with, however her learning is more based around Google Translate and I don't learn the same so our knowledge is different. I love movies, reading, exploring, music, and dancing. I am shy and have social anxiety however and this tends to keep me on our home sim much of the time. I like to use FB messenger so that I can still talk to people while at work when I have some time. I am on in afternoon and evenings SLT on weekdays and off and on during the weekend.

If you are interested in talking feel free to im me at Wyona.Steamweaver! You can also find me on FB @ wyona.steamweaver@gmail.com   my name is Wyona Iloyette Blessing Madruga. :)

Oi! Meu nome e Wyona Blessing. Estou aprendenda Portugues sozinho. Eu gostaria que os amigas praticassem com. Tudo bem? 

Edited by Wyona Steamweaver
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 910 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.