Sign in to follow this  
PamelaLuIta

shaved pu**y for avatar

hi

does anyone know a shop with a shaved pu**y :$ for free or if paid for then made good to recommend?

thankyou and good day on second life :)

Edited by PamelaLuIta

I believe almost all avatar skins have loin girl-bits by default with hair as an option. So by shaved are you referring to stubble? If so those are certainly more difficult to find, but they do exist. Unfortunately, it will take a lot of hunt-and-peck and demo-tryouts to find them, and then find one you actually like.

Edited by Alyona Su

45 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

I believe almost all avatar skins have loin girl-bits by default with hair as an option. So by shaved are you referring to stubble? If so those are certainly more difficult to find, but they do exist. Unfortunately, it will take a lot of hunt-and-peck and demo-tryouts to find them, and then find one you actually like.

If here is permitted nude pics, i link pics found on google image search and  i show you. I referring to a... shaved *****  :D I do not know how else to call it. without pubic hair. I see a shaved ***** on a nude avatar in a club e i see something on a quick search on sl market. 

33 minutes ago, PamelaLuIta said:

If here is permitted nude pics, i link pics found on google image search and  i show you. I referring to a... shaved *****  :D I do not know how else to call it. without pubic hair. I see a shaved ***** on a nude avatar in a club e i see something on a quick search on sl market. 

The person who asked about “stubble” may have mean do you want totally smooth, no hair at all and it sounds like “yes”.

Handled via PM and yes: Bald, no stubble. LOL

For anyone else reading and having the same question: *Most* skin in SL come with bald groin/loin/pubis/girl-bits (pick your description) and often have hair options, meaning to can choose to use hair (various styles and shapes and colors) if you want to. Some even purchase prim/mesh add-on pubic hair. Though generally-speaking: most, meaning 95%, of skins sold in SL have and often start with the "all-nude-like-a-baby" option.

Edited by Alyona Su

22 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Handled via PM and yes: Bald, no stubble. LOL

For anyone else reading and having the same question: *Most* skin in SL come with bald groin/loin/pubis/girl-bits (pick your description) and often have hair options, meaning to can choose to use hair (various styles and shapes and colors) if you want to. Some even purchase prim/mesh add-on pubic hair. Though generally-speaking: most, meaning 95%, of skins sold in SL have and often start with the "all-nude-like-a-baby" option.

“Bald” implies all the hair fell out! *Edit* This is more like “Mexican Hairless” cat than “shaved cat”.

DECD12AF-7ABC-4762-9915-479BABB5C16F.jpeg

Edited by Love Zhaoying

19 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

Try coochi or vaw, both paid, you can find them on MP.

Oh, good point. I had presumed the OP was asking about skins.

I agree on those options and specifically those two. Coochie is pricey but worth it. If you don't want to spend that much then VAW is the next best. And I've been in SL a long time and have gone through many, so I can vouch those are definitely the top two best in SL right now.

• Like 1

On 23-2-2018 at 2:16 PM, Alyona Su said:

Oh, good point. I had presumed the OP was asking about skins.

I agree on those options and specifically those two. Coochie is pricey but worth it. If you don't want to spend that much then VAW is the next best. And I've been in SL a long time and have gone through many, so I can vouch those are definitely the top two best in SL right now.

Have to agree. Also gone trough many (and most were not on my own avie ;)) but those two are the best ones in my opinion too.