How Are Griefers Able to Spam Everyone On a Sim?

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Ghost Menjou said:
  1. Yeah it's not and someone might suggest that feature to LL. IIRC they are already aware of that request though. FS users far outnumber regular LL viewer users though..
  2. I was more referring to the dude that was telling me I was so wrong with my jira suggestion while not filing his own. Of course it's easier to complain on the forum than file JIRA tickets.

Dude wasn't telling you were wrong, if I was going to do that I'd comment in the jira itself so the POV went to the Lab. Dude was just suggesting you may not have considered it was trivially bypassed and there were other methods that could improve your Jira's quality.

Do I want to file an additional Jira? Nope, I am not that invested in this problem. I use Firestorm and have conferences turned off so i never see it. In addition, as we saw earlier, the patch for "conferences friends onl"y has been accepted by the Lab, so eventually (soon?) will get into the Lab's viewer.

Edited by Callum Meriman

32 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Dude wasn't telling you were wrong, if I was going to do that I'd comment in the jira itself so the POV went to the Lab. Dude was just suggesting you may not have considered it was trivially bypassed and there were other methods that could improve your Jira's quality.

Do I want to file an additional Jira? Nope, I am not that invested in this problem. I use Firestorm and have conferences turned off so i never see it. In addition, as we saw earlier, the patch for "conferences friends onl"y has been accepted by the Lab, so eventually (soon?) will get into the Lab's viewer.

You must be Dude!

115EC278-BA32-440E-AE71-2C15FFCF845B.jpeg

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2232 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.