Who else came from other virtual world ie IMVU ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Where were you before SL?

I came over from IMVU after magically reversing one permanent ban with legal aid, one permanent forum ban and 52 warnings. The merchant tax there is high and only things to be missed are the one size fits all cloth, and system enforced permission system (long story short imagine you can collect a cut from all sales made from your resellers)

Apart from that, it is a creator hell. 

What other places have you visited before SL?

Edited by iamyourneighbour

22 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

Before SL?  Table top gaming with friends.. We moved just far enough away to make it not workable anymore, sadly. Founds SL, told them about it, now we all have fun here.. When we aren't killing things in Fantasy Grounds.. 

Sounds familiar, my RL best friend (since 3rd grade, mooons ago) moved from Michigan to Texas. I found SL, and we've hung out and done bestie stuff inworld for over 10 years now. 

i came from World of Warcraft.

trying to still stop the itch to go back but having friends in SL helps me to fight the urge to log back on to WoW.

old time BBS user so i do miss the text RP from those. it was a lot of fun. more graphic as you had to use your imagination ;).  not a huge fan of the poseballs or animations in wow as an active imagination is way more fun LOL.

1 minute ago, lostsoul2017 said:

i came from World of Warcraft.

trying to still stop the itch to go back but having friends in SL helps me to fight the urge to log back on to WoW.

old time BBS user so i do miss the text RP from those. it was a lot of fun. more graphic as you had to use your imagination ;).  not a huge fan of the poseballs or animations in wow as an active imagination is way more fun LOL.

Reminds me of my yahoo snooker days ?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.