Sign in to follow this  
BethanieNoelle

Midnight Oasis Live Music Lounge is hiring!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ Midnight Oasis Live Music Lounge ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello and thank you for your interest in working at Midnight Oasis Lounge! We are a new live music venue in Second Life but are not new to the live music world. I am the owner, Bethanie, and I have been in the live music community for about 5 years now. We are an adult-rated venue. This does not mean we allow nudity or the like, but we are a little more laid back and do not restrict to a completely g-rated atmosphere either.

We are currently hiring for a few positions within the lounge. I am currently seeking hosts to host for the live singers, as well as a Manager to assist in running the day to day of the venue.  We are primarily open from 5pm-9pm, days vary depending on the week, but availability during those hours are essential. Both positions are paid positions. Hosts are paid 200L for an hour music set, plus make 100% tips. Managers pay will be discussed and is on a case by case basis depending on experience.

If you would like to apply for one of the positions at Midnight Oasis, please message me in world and I will send you an application!

Thanks and have a great day!

Bethanie Noelle Ellarian
(BethanieNoelle Resident)