Need Right Hand Man/Inbetween/Women

Apolez Taurus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello, I'm Apolez Taurus and I'm currently looking into getting some land on Thursday probably*, and looking to make a type of community!!

I wish to make it similar to my last build where i hired a decorator and designer to help.   I wish to have a mix of things such as stores, houses, apartments, club and or bar, park or gallery maybe some other ideas like red light district area or offices def. 

I'm looking for a right hand man/woman... to do my dirty work hehe, Hold events, take notes, hire people? rent out spaces, and do anything needed or delegate the responsibility if not.  I will pay a salary to someone who actually puts in the effort and gets results, Need someone with the following skills:      marketing, sales, event planning, great writing skills, people person, gets the job done attitude, has many ideas and goals, detail oriented.    These are some of the qualities I'm seeking also that you've been in sl awhile or have rl experience, 

Someone who perhaps had manager work and can handle a staff or group of people.   

Send your resume to me Apolez Taurus in game in a notecard, just describe why you'd be perfect for the job.  and perhaps you'll get it we can meet up and discuss your salary ... don't be shy... apply today!!

You made a huge list to tell what you want and what you expect.
Therefore, i think, you should make a vague statement, how much you would pay for the work that has to be done.
Because a "You can keep 80% of the tips" wouldnt even be worth to write an application at all.

I was thinking weekly but If you turn out to be really good bringing in money I'd for sure up your salary accordingly.

I usually never make lindens really least not even to cover my land costs, so .... but If you can make me lindens, I'll give you lindens for helping me  make.. for sure. 

lol do people ever do that for me, no ... usually people have high expectations of themselves and fall short,, I even said I'll raise your salary if you actually bring in me money ,,Plus it is a game not my real company I never take money out of sl i just put money in. 

Edited by Apolez Taurus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2247 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.