Question

Hello every one, I have been searching for the script that strips mesh clothing in a 10 Stage Strip or less to put in my clothes, I can't find a scriptor who knows how this is done, if any one knows some one or where i can buy this script pleAse message me in world, thank you in advance- just removed like old days I'am not looking for- i need clothes removed in stages , like a sexy stripper opps & done by a click with public or private to strip you-thank you :) be blessed

3 answers to this question

This is not only a script job, it's a mesh job as well, the stripping steps of known existing clothes that strip are actually several different meshes linked as one single piece of clothing and what the script does is change it's visibility according to time or clicks.

This store sell very good ones, but a bit pricey: Layla's

Edited by Sylvannas Zulaman

The most stages I've seen is 4 or 5. Each stage is the clothing item modified to the desired stage of undress. So, with 5-stage panties, there are 5 copies of the panties each copy in a different position. As Sylvannas says, the script changes the visibility of each copy.

As you may imagine, the modeling is tedious. So, 'Strip-Me'  clothes tend to be expensive. 

There are several brands of Strip-Me or Undress-Me clothes. Pink Pearl Design, Vanilla Bae, Layla, and others. 

ah thAnks guys i kinda wondered if was lAyers of mesh or just a script thanks. yes she is too expensive nice but very pricey i will make some when get time but will not charge that much i just do it for fun, i have tons of mesh again her stuff looks nice Laylas but would like everyone to be able to afford such  thing , so thanks again just wasn't sure if script or layers now i got it thanks again first i gotta get my beach mansion done lol